cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing Tarrif

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have a HTC One on a tarrif my O2 is showing as Text and Web where if i top up £10 i get 500mb data and 500MB texts, this is perfect for me as £10 can somtimes last longer then a month, i recently got a iphone 6 and had to order a nano sim that would fit i chose a bundle that it htort was the same but wasnt it was the £10 big bundle, how do i change the bundle on this new number to the same text and web bundle i have on my other phone, when trying to do so on my O2 the only options are for different big bundles and international sim

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92916 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

The best way would be to get a new sim from the O2 store and ask them to transfer your old number and tariff to the new sim.

Or you can do it here : Swap my sim

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

jonsie
  • 92916 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

The best way would be to get a new sim from the O2 store and ask them to transfer your old number and tariff to the new sim.

Or you can do it here : Swap my sim

Message 2 of 3

MI5
  • 143422 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Just do the sim swap from your old sim and request the transfer to the new sim number.
Your old tariff and phone number will transfer across.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 3