cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancelling contract

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have a contract for my step-daughter's phone.  The contract has ended and she has opened a new account herself.  The details of the phone are held by her, so how do I cancel the contract?

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

if the account is in your name you can just call o2 customer services and tell them you wish to cancell, you have to give them 30 days notice, if its in your daughters name she will have to do the deed of calling them.. Good luck 

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

if the account is in your name you can just call o2 customer services and tell them you wish to cancell, you have to give them 30 days notice, if its in your daughters name she will have to do the deed of calling them.. Good luck 

Message 2 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I have a contract for my step-daughter's phone.  The contract has ended and she has opened a new account herself.  The details of the phone are held by her, so how do I cancel the contract?

Just to be clear about what you are asking - you say YOU have a contract for your step daughter's phone and that contract has ended?  So what contract are you now trying to cancel?

Gerry

Message 3 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144362 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27677 Solutions
You must call to cancel the contract in your name and you can also release the number if it is required to be kept on the new account.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 5