O2 Community

Get help, share tips and chat

Pay Monthly and Pay & Go

Level 2: Apprentice
MargaretH

Re: Can I reduce my tariff?

I didn't realise they actually stopped this last year and agree this is silly. I also agree it is a case of managing to speak with a CSA willing or able to help. Luck of the draw/ don't ask, don't get etc. At least the 202 number is free.
Please use plain text.
jonsie
Topics: 138
Solutions: 1,690

bandofbrothers wrote:

MargaretH wrote:
Appreciate being on PAYG allows more control over things.

Sure does.

Im on Pay as you Go Go Go £20.

1GB data.

500 Minutes.

5000 texts.

On a par with most Pay Monthly Contracts and no worries of not being able to afford the monthly fee each month, and I can change it once a month if another 'better' deal crops up.

Win win !

Which is why I'm on a rolling monthly Siimplicity contract which I can end with 30 days notice at any time.

However, it's an old tariff and with genuine unlimited data and more than enough minutes and texts to meet my needs, I would be crazy to change.

Bear in mind on P&G you have a sort of 'contract' whereby you have to top up a certain amount by a certain date to get your allowances on most decent tariffs. I just prefer not to have the hassle of remembering to top up and the convenience of direct debit without being tied in for more than 30 days.

Chat | Contact | O2 Status | Lengthen RingTime | O2 Travel | O2 Help Guides | Complaint | Unlock Phone

I'm leaving now to go find myself....if I arrive before I get back, please ask me to wait!

Please use plain text.
Level 13: Prompter
rawrz

it actually sounds like your on a Refresh tariff as tgey are the only tariffscthat would offer 600 mins for 12.00 which is the lowest refresh tariff agreement
Please use plain text.
Deag
Topics: 8
Kudos: 11
Solutions: 12

Would have been done because with the price of smart phones now, reducing the contract means they get less back to pay off the phone cost. I suspect people also abused it.
Please use plain text.