cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I reduce my tariff?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Topic.

I currently get 600 miunutes per month on a £12 a month tariff, can I possibly reduce this as out of 600 minutes I only ever use about 2 hours worth of calls in a montbh (120 minutes).

If I want to change my tariff, do I ask in an O2 shop or ring 202?

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13

MargaretH
  • 35 Posts
  • 9 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I didn't realise they actually stopped this last year and agree this is silly. I also agree it is a case of managing to speak with a CSA willing or able to help. Luck of the draw/ don't ask, don't get etc. At least the 202 number is free.
Message 11 of 14

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92906 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

@MargaretH wrote:
Appreciate being on PAYG allows more control over things.

Sure does.

Im on Pay as you Go Go Go £20.

1GB data.

500 Minutes.

5000 texts.

On a par with most Pay Monthly Contracts and no worries of not being able to afford the monthly fee each month, and I can change it once a month if another 'better' deal crops up.

Win win !

Which is why I'm on a rolling monthly Siimplicity contract which I can end with 30 days notice at any time.

However, it's an old tariff and with genuine unlimited data and more than enough minutes and texts to meet my needs, I would be crazy to change.

Bear in mind on P&G you have a sort of 'contract' whereby you have to top up a certain amount by a certain date to get your allowances on most decent tariffs. I just prefer not to have the hassle of remembering to top up and the convenience of direct debit without being tied in for more than 30 days.

Message 12 of 14

rawrz
Level 13: Prompter
  • 70 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 25 Solutions
it actually sounds like your on a Refresh tariff as tgey are the only tariffscthat would offer 600 mins for 12.00 which is the lowest refresh tariff agreement
Message 13 of 14

Deag
Level 9: Fired up
  • 134 Posts
  • 14 Topics
  • 13 Solutions
Would have been done because with the price of smart phones now, reducing the contract means they get less back to pay off the phone cost. I suspect people also abused it.
Message 14 of 14