cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bolt-ons on renewal of contract

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

Contract up in couple of weeks, and would really like to stay with o2 and just downgrade my contract to a 12month sim only (basically because I'm happy with my S3 at the moment, and happy to hang onto it for another year)

My query is that although your website is showing the old bolt-ons *still* there doesn't seem to be any way to add them?

Currently showing this

I want to downgrade to around £11-£15 a month, but add the all-rounder bolt-on which is still showing on your webpage above. I can't, it appears.

If these bolt-ons are not available to the public anymore, why are they still listed (under the data bolt-ons)?

Failing that, I may have to jump ship to giffgaff, but their useage abroad for holidays is extremely uncompetetive.

Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93231 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6978 Solutions

To be honest your best option would be to call customer service on 202. The website is full of anomalies but I thought the bolt ons were up to date. I would always prefer speaking to someone, you may get a better offer too.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

jonsie
  • 93231 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6978 Solutions

To be honest your best option would be to call customer service on 202. The website is full of anomalies but I thought the bolt ons were up to date. I would always prefer speaking to someone, you may get a better offer too.

Message 2 of 6

MI5
  • 144338 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27670 Solutions

You can add them from your "My O2" but you have to add them monthly if you go for a sim only tariff.

You will see options such as this depending on your tariff (higher monthly tariffs give better data bolt on options)

boltons.PNG

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
Some of the bolt on pages are out of date it still has the all rounder and the works showing with 20 and 50 mms which no longer exists
Message 4 of 6

MI5
  • 144338 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27670 Solutions
Which is why I said to do it as above....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
I wasn't questioning you rich I was merely pointing out how easy it is for people to get confused when the site keeps giving the wrong information
Message 6 of 6