cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bad signal reception

Anonymous
Not applicable

I am having a bad next to non existent signal reception in my area indoors.
I live in Ladbroke Grove area W10 5BN to be precise.

While in my room I have shift of signal from max of 3 bars to 1 to sometimes "no service".

I have Iphone 5s 16bg SIM FREE. 
I am PAY as YOU GO customer. 

So far I have:
1. Replaced my sim card

2. Hard reset my mobile

3.Checked for latest os

4.Turned off celular data network. (in hopes that not using 3g can boost normal calling signal)

and nothing helps

Iphone itself is not faulty and non damaged. I tried to use sim card from my countries operater and it works perfectly. So I outruled that its phones fault. slight_smile

Can someone help me?

P.s- please dont refer me to "check your coverage" link because that is just lying. (according to it entire London has PERFECT indoor and outdoor signal)

Thank you slight_smile

Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Clearly an issue with building construction which isn't uncommon these days what with all the energy saving stuff they cram into every cavity possible.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 11 of 16

jonsie
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions
Message 12 of 16

Anonymous
Not applicable
Bambino Im sorry that you feel like you are "wasting" your precious time.
What I would suggest is to delete your accound and leave this to people who actually want to help.
If you cant help me please dont be a tool about it.
The location has been changed... And the circumstances too. Gove the time passed I believed that new solutions came up.
Please learn to communicate.... Otherwise i will report your behaviour
Message 13 of 16

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22943 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

Show me where it says anything in your posts from January that it's different to your current address. I had been trying to help you. I was responding to the link that was provided, and it sounded like exactly the same song. I didn't post the link. Why have you chosen to attack me?

If you use that kind of language it isn't me who's going to get reported.

Ticking your own post as a solution isn't very good form either.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 14 of 16

jonsie
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

All the posts here were in good faith and you seem to have taken umbridge with @Bambino for some reason.

You have already stated that your preference is O2 because of the calling rates back to Serbia but if you can't make calls within the UK then you need to find a network that gives you indoor coverage and get an international calling card. Either that or get a monthly sim only contract and try TuGo over wifi at home.

Message 15 of 16

Cleoriff
  • 122370 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Excellent advice from everyone here. I have to say openly I object to the tone, language and disrespect shown by this poster.

It seems no-one can tell him what he wants to hear... therefore he resorts to insults.:smileysad:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 16 of 16