cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bad service

Anonymous
Not applicable

I paid 15 pounds last Friday to have mo mobile blocked from O2 and they said it will be sorted within 72 hours. It was not sorted So I contacted the gurus (Sanjit) on line To progress my issue. After many hours of online dialogue he said it was now soprtef and I would receive an email confirmation within minutes sync he code in an email to progress the unlock!.
Here. Am 7 hours later still waiting for the email, the service from O2 is absolutely pathetic, deceitful untrustworthy and not delivering on their promises. This is an absolute disgrace to their selling response on what purportes to be a major company in the UK.
I am an absolutely disgusted customer of o3 service if you can call it a service!.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93170 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6958 Solutions

Forget online. If the £15 credit has been taken CALL customer service to see exactly how it's progressing.

Message 2 of 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144142 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27607 Solutions
If it's an iPhone you just need to insert a non O2 sim card and possibly sync with iTunes.
You may not get an email so I would try this first.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi @Anonymous have you been able to sort this out?
Message 4 of 4