Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazon fire-

Anonymous
Not applicable

Bought amazon fire 32g on a refresh 500mb data 4g tariff

Stated that i would recieve a code for an amazon fire 8gb tab for £1

I was told this would be included when i get the phone but low and behold no Leaflet!

Ive got one of the tariffs for this and would like to know why i dont have one!

THanks

Message 1 of 24
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks

I did check the terms and conditions and it states that i should recieve a letter with the phone with a code.

This is what i didnt have included so dont have the code to start it 😕

THanks

Hi @Anonymous 

I know you have already read the T&C's but I've posted them anyway to help anybody that is in the same situation as you or is having problems with the promotion

On this one, there's only one thing to do. Looking at the T&C's there is no reason for you not to get the offer so the store needs to give you the leaflet so that you can claim your offer. So it's back to the store I'm afraid...Hope this helps!:smileyhappy:

Amazon Fire Phone with Fire HD 7 8GB Tablet Wi-Fi for £1 Promotion terms and conditions
  • 1. To be eligible to receive and use a Code, a customer must be a UK resident and must purchase, between [20th November to the 31st Decemeber, or while stock last], an Amazon Fire Phone 32GB or 64GB on an O2 Refresh tariff with 500MB, 2GB or 5GB data, or on O2 Pay & Go ("Qualifying Product") from O2 retail stores, on www.o2.co.uk, or through O2 telesales and meet any other applicable terms and conditions of the promotion.
  • 2. If a customer makes a qualifying purchase of the Fire phone in accordance with these terms and conditions they will receive a redemption leaflet with their Fire phone, the leaflet shall contain a voucher code (the "Code").
  • 3. This Code entitles the customer to purchase for £1.00 a Fire HD 7 Tablet 8GB Wi-Fi with Special Offers (ASIN B00JXOXLP0) sold and fulfilled by Amazon on www.amazon.co.uk ("Promotional Product"). One Code per Qualifying Product only. The Promotional Product will be shipped to UK mainland only.
  • 4. The Code must be entered in the 'Gift Cards and Promotional Codes' box on the payment option page during the check-out process on www.amazon.co.uk.
  • 5. The Code expires on 14 January 2015.
  • 6. The Code is not exchangeable, not redeemable for cash, and may not be combined with other credits or special offers. The Code cannot be redeemed towards the purchase of products from third-party sellers at Amazon's Marketplace platform, or from any other Amazon website.
  • 7. Eligible customers must have an Amazon.co.uk account to redeem the Code.
  • 8. If the customer returns the Qualifying Product pursuant to O2 return policies, he or she must return the Promotional Product to Amazon by following instructions available at www.amazon.co.uk/returns. Amazon reserves the right to charge full price of the Promotional Product if not returned within 30 days.
  • 9. Amazon, Fire and the Amazon logo, are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.
  • 10. The Amazon Kindle Terms of Use and Kindle Store Terms of Use apply. For more information about Amazon.co.uk Privacy Notice, please visit www.amazon.co.uk/privacy.
  • 11. Applicants should retain a copy of their receipt as proof of purchase. In the event of any dispute the decision of the Promoters is final.
  • /
  • 12. No cash or credit alternatives shall be provided.
  • 13. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
  • 14. Promoter: Telefonica UK Limited 260 BATH ROAD, SLOUGH, BERKSHIRE, SL1 4DX

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 24
23 REPLIES 23

Anonymous
Not applicable
Check on the offer T&C as their may be a redemption process.
Message 2 of 24

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks

I did check the terms and conditions and it states that i should recieve a letter with the phone with a code.

THanks

Message 3 of 24

Anonymous
Not applicable
If you bought the phone from a store perhaps re visit and ask just incase its a seperate form.

If online perhaps speak to O2 Customer Services which is 202 for Contract ->4445 for PAYG -> http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

I see the T&C here http://www.o2.co.uk/termsandconditions/rewards/amazon-fire-phone-with-fire-hd-7-8gb-tablet-for-one-p... and agree you should have recieved it.
Message 4 of 24

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks

THanks

Hi @Anonymous 

I know you have already read the T&C's but I've posted them anyway to help anybody that is in the same situation as you or is having problems with the promotion

On this one, there's only one thing to do. Looking at the T&C's there is no reason for you not to get the offer so the store needs to give you the leaflet so that you can claim your offer. So it's back to the store I'm afraid...Hope this helps!:smileyhappy:

Amazon Fire Phone with Fire HD 7 8GB Tablet Wi-Fi for £1 Promotion terms and conditions
  • 1. To be eligible to receive and use a Code, a customer must be a UK resident and must purchase, between [20th November to the 31st Decemeber, or while stock last], an Amazon Fire Phone 32GB or 64GB on an O2 Refresh tariff with 500MB, 2GB or 5GB data, or on O2 Pay & Go ("Qualifying Product") from O2 retail stores, on www.o2.co.uk, or through O2 telesales and meet any other applicable terms and conditions of the promotion.
  • 2. If a customer makes a qualifying purchase of the Fire phone in accordance with these terms and conditions they will receive a redemption leaflet with their Fire phone, the leaflet shall contain a voucher code (the "Code").
  • 3. This Code entitles the customer to purchase for £1.00 a Fire HD 7 Tablet 8GB Wi-Fi with Special Offers (ASIN B00JXOXLP0) sold and fulfilled by Amazon on www.amazon.co.uk ("Promotional Product"). One Code per Qualifying Product only. The Promotional Product will be shipped to UK mainland only.
  • 4. The Code must be entered in the 'Gift Cards and Promotional Codes' box on the payment option page during the check-out process on www.amazon.co.uk.
  • 5. The Code expires on 14 January 2015.
  • 6. The Code is not exchangeable, not redeemable for cash, and may not be combined with other credits or special offers. The Code cannot be redeemed towards the purchase of products from third-party sellers at Amazon's Marketplace platform, or from any other Amazon website.
  • 7. Eligible customers must have an Amazon.co.uk account to redeem the Code.
  • 8. If the customer returns the Qualifying Product pursuant to O2 return policies, he or she must return the Promotional Product to Amazon by following instructions available at www.amazon.co.uk/returns. Amazon reserves the right to charge full price of the Promotional Product if not returned within 30 days.
  • 9. Amazon, Fire and the Amazon logo, are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.
  • 10. The Amazon Kindle Terms of Use and Kindle Store Terms of Use apply. For more information about Amazon.co.uk Privacy Notice, please visit www.amazon.co.uk/privacy.
  • 11. Applicants should retain a copy of their receipt as proof of purchase. In the event of any dispute the decision of the Promoters is final.
  • /
  • 12. No cash or credit alternatives shall be provided.
  • 13. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
  • 14. Promoter: Telefonica UK Limited 260 BATH ROAD, SLOUGH, BERKSHIRE, SL1 4DX
Message 5 of 24

Cleoriff
  • 122820 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

You really need to chase this up asap. Make sure you have the receipt with date of purchase and a copy of the promotion offer details.

Edit: Thanks for posting the above details @Anonymous  I was posting my reply at the same time wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6 of 24

Anonymous
Not applicable

As long as we are all helping the Op for me personally, I don't mind if sometimes there is repeated information, as long as it's relevant and objective,sometimes in order to add something new you need to mention things that have been mentioned before so that it makes sense.

From the Ops prespective, it gives them reassurance. My Opinion.

Message 7 of 24

Anonymous
Not applicable
Is the phone any good I have an iPhone 4 s at the moment
Message 8 of 24

Anonymous
Not applicable
I had no issues using one. 😄

An Amazon Fire phone 2 is rumoured for in the works for possible release in 2016 too
Message 9 of 24

Cleoriff
  • 122820 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
Is the phone any good I have an iPhone 4 s at the moment

It really depends what you want from a phone. There have been a few reviews which vary. I have yet to see anyone saying they are excellent

TechRadar only gave the phone 2and half stars out of 5...

http://www.techradar.com/reviews/phones/mobile-phones/amazon-fire-phone-1259146/review

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 10 of 24