cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Absolutely terrible service

Anonymous
Not applicable
I pre ordered the new amazon fire phone almost 2 months ago which should have been delivered 1 month ago... Still waiting after contacting almost every day to try to settle the problem. The phone was delivered and I missed the delivery by 5 mins so rearranged for next day delivery to my work.. It didn't arrive and has supposedly been delivered to someone then apparently returned to O2 and I have been over and over the same complaint until I'm blue in the face with so many promises of a phone to be sent out and still NOTHING .... I wanted to cancel the phone but as I haven't received it I can't cancel.
This is my first and very last time with O2.
Customer service is appalling with the same poorly written answers with no idea of how to deal with this issue.
Each time I'm asked for the same security letters and could recite their questions in perfect order.
I am disgusted.
Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93156 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6953 Solutions

L_W_Ward
Level 12: Nimble
  • 625 Posts
  • 42 Topics
  • 3 Solutions

It's such a shame when this happens.  All you want to do is play with your new toy but no 😞 I wonder if it is  02 or the currier? 

iPhone 13 Pro Max 25gBG,
iPad 9th Gen,
Apple Watch Ultra,
,Airpod Pro,
Apple TV 4K,
Apple TV HD,
HomePods,
Message 12 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

This sounds like a courier issue.I'm currently waiting for a spare to be delivered. Admittedly it was only ordered via the O2 site last Sunday. I rescheduled delivery for yesterday (30thOct) & did I see any UK Mail vans...? did I hell.

Trying to contact UK Mail by calling is a waste of time, three times I've been in a queue for over 3 mins each, their Online Contact Forms do not finalise & send, it looks like they say they'll delivery but don't, not do they seem to care.

Likewise I've tried contacting O2 for them to chase up UK Mail, finding the correct route to O2's as bad. I won't be ordering more phones via their site that's for sure.

Message 13 of 13