cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About An Order

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hope this is the right place to talk about this..

Anyway I placed a new order for and Ipad Air 16GB 5GB Data on the 14th Aug and the day after I got a text saying sorry out of stock at the moment and then it went on to say we are expecting more on 19 Aug we will text you again with a new date for delivery but today my order is still in progres and still no word of a new date for delivery.. I know it says can take upto 7days but with me getting the text the day after make me think it would still be here by now if they was come coming on the 19th Aug

Is this normal to happen iv been with o2 for meny years with two o2 contract phone for me and my other half.

could any one at all work out when I might get my order.. Im only asking as I go away on my holidays next week and didnt wont it to turn up then as i would of liked to of taken it with me

I can understand that it might take longer as maybe alot of people have tuck up the sort of offer I got

Thanks

Message 1 of 53
52 REPLIES 52

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi

It does happen where an order is placed which is showing in stock to then show out of stock. A few posts exist on the forum as this has happened to other people. 😞

Ring customer services http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus for
More info.

It's also sometimes better to order one instore so you actually walk away with the product sometimes. If your O2 store is local or convenient to get to.

Link on how to track once it's in stock http://www.o2.co.uk/help/phones-and-devices/how-to-track-your-order#qs

Also you can check the couriers tracking site too.

Check for emails also in your e mail spam folders.
Message 2 of 53

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

There are quite a few people in the same situation where the order is placed in good faith and the money taken only to find the device out of stock. Hope you get the ipad soon.

Message 3 of 53

Cleoriff
  • 122826 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

Another one? This is never ending! O2 need to pick up on this and stop scamming people.

If you think that's too strong a word I am unaware of anyone else who would pretend an item is in stock so they can relieve you of your money....and then keep you waiting...and waiting... Smiley Mad

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 53

MI5
  • 144184 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions
We've had a few of these enquiries just lately - Call 202 and ask them to give you an update as that's the most accurate way of finding out.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 53

Anonymous
Not applicable

Not Happy!

I have just got off the phone to o2 and I have now been told the latest my order will be with me is 1ST SEPTEMBER

as I said before i placed my order on the 14-AUG this is a joke right!!! come on o2

Take the ads OFF your site if you dont have the item this is silly.. it still shows on the site that i could place and order and can take upto 7days but yet i will have to wait nealy 1 Month

If you dont have the item dont try selling it!!!!!

I would not mind but i have been with o2 for a very long time and then to get a text the day after saying they will have more on the 19th ummm but i have to wait till the 1st september ummmm

Message 6 of 53

Anonymous
Not applicable
Are these available in store ?

Id be thinking about going down that route if so.

Phone your local shop to ask.

Obviously tho a refund will take time to happen and clear off o2's systems.

Or better still a shop should be asked to fill the order from their stock if the customer is willing to collect it !

See if going down this route helps http://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain/complain
Message 7 of 53

Anonymous
Not applicable

No none in the store near me I just rang just before you asked lol

Message 8 of 53

Anonymous
Not applicable
It's just daft.

I purchased mine from my Apple Store.

How can these be out of stock unless it's because they have only just started offering them on Refresh.
Message 9 of 53

MI5
  • 144184 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions
Crazy situation 😞
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 10 of 53