cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

6 months waiting

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi I just signed the contract 3 weeks ago with iPhone 5s and tariff 18,50 and when I asked for phone she said to come after two weeks so I came after two weeks and they said me that I have to wait to 6 of November to get my phone. I was clear that I want tariff with phone so what I should to do right now? Because I won't accept this.
Message 1 of 11
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144064 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions
Did you pass the credit check for a phone or did they put you on simo to build up your credit rating?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 11
10 REPLIES 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

Did you do the contract online? They may not have stock available as o2 online stock system is very unreliable 

Message 2 of 11

jonsie
  • 93149 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6953 Solutions

6 months to wait for a phone....totally unacceptable. Call customer service and tell them you want to cancel.

Message 3 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable
No I was in the saloon of o2. Can I cancel contract after 2 weeks?
Message 4 of 11

MI5
  • 144064 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions
Did you pass the credit check for a phone or did they put you on simo to build up your credit rating?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 5 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable
Maybe I didn't pass but I don't know why because I'm full time working. What should I do with this? I don't want tariff without a phone.
Message 6 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable
And why they didn't say me about this before I signed the contract...
Message 7 of 11

MI5
  • 144064 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions
What they do is put you on simo for either 3 or 6 months so you can prove that you can pay the bills on time and improve your credit rating. After this time they will let you add the phone to the contract.
You should just buy a cheap secondhand phone for now and pay your bills on time (preferably with a direct debit) then talk to them in 3 months to see if you can upgrade to a phone.

Currently using:
Message 8 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable
Okay so even if they told me to take phone after 6 months I can ask after 3?
Message 9 of 11

MI5
  • 144064 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions
Yes you can ask - just make sure you are never late paying a bill.

Currently using:
Message 10 of 11