cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

4g wrexham

Anonymous
Not applicable
in the last week I've been noticing that I've started to get a weak 4g signal around wrexham anyone else had this?
Message 1 of 9
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

It's been nearly a couple of weeks here gradually getting stronger and more widely available, I've noticed the signal is now on 2 bars in town, and I get constant 4g in town now also i get it in areas I didn't a week ago. 

I did a speedtest in town the other day and got 35 Meg download on one test.

View solution in original post

Message 8 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

Excellent - I noticed this in Newmarket a few weeks ago - looks like the 4G bandwagon has arrived in your area. They seem to be gradually ramping it up here, assuming they are testing it - so imagine the same will happen there too.

Message 2 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
Strangely enough I seem to get it in my 5th floor flat but not at ground level! This normal?
Message 3 of 9

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
During test phase it will come and go and be much weaker than you will get when fully deployed.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 9

jonsie
  • 92906 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions
Message 5 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm just happy It's finally happening! How long does the test phase take?
Message 6 of 9

jonsie
  • 92906 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

It took between two and three weeks in my area before testing was finished and full 4G service was at full strength.

Message 7 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

It's been nearly a couple of weeks here gradually getting stronger and more widely available, I've noticed the signal is now on 2 bars in town, and I get constant 4g in town now also i get it in areas I didn't a week ago. 

I did a speedtest in town the other day and got 35 Meg download on one test.

Message 8 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm getting 23 meg in my flat but still on edge around town
Message 9 of 9