cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

4G Coverage in Portchester PO16 is appalling but not getting anywhere with O2 Customer Services

dmason197
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 70 Posts
  • 11 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi I was hoping somebody could give me some advice regarding the poor 4G Network Coverage in Portchester PO16

I've had numerous conversations with O2 Customer Services but they suggest the network is working fine?

However when I'm trying too use the 4G coverage It is very weak and fluctuating?

And the Network Support Team won't acknowledge this as It would appear nobody else is experiencing a similar issue?

Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16

Anonymous
Not applicable
That's a reasonable avenue to take.

Please let us know how you get on.
Message 11 of 17

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
That's probably the best you can do for now.....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 12 of 17

dmason197
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 70 Posts
  • 11 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I'll let u know how It goes?

Also has anyone noticed when ur on a 4G data tariff It uses more data allowance It would appear?

As I only had the 4G data allowance activated on the 18th & I have nothing left until my billing cycle

Message 13 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable
I use more data myself after moving to a 4G tariff because I can do more / surf pages faster so I'm online longer. 😞

Streaming uses more too.
Message 14 of 17

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
If you have been doing a few speed tests these use up a lot of data too. Many people do due to the novelty of 4G and don't realise how much data is been used.....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 15 of 17

aldaweb
  • 1722 Posts
  • 50 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

@dmason197 wrote:

Also has anyone noticed when ur on a 4G data tariff It uses more data allowance It would appear?

As I only had the 4G data allowance activated on the 18th & I have nothing left until my billing cycle

If it's only just been activated it may have been on a pro rata basis meaning you wouldn't have had the full allowance.

iPhone 14 Pro (O2 ), S23U (EE), iPad Pro LTE (EE), .

Reviews: iPhone-X-first-impressions ¦ Blackberry Classic ¦ Blackberry Z30 ¦ Nokia Lumia 1020 ¦ Samsung S4 Mini Part 1 ¦ Samsung S4 Mini Pt. 2
Message 16 of 17

jonsie
  • 92906 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions
Message 17 of 17