cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3rd attempt to get SIM activated

Anonymous
Not applicable

I've just asked customer services for the 3rd time why my SIM isn't working yet, after a successful insurance claim. Well, successful for whoever trousered the £60 excess and sent me out a refurb, but not for me yet..

Each time the agent says "oh it hasn't been done. I'll get it done for you. It'll be 24 hours usually, but i'll make it faster for you". Same script every time. So its been nearly 48 hours now. On Friday it will be one whole week without a mobile phone service.

Ive been with O2 for well over a decade and the first year I was so impressed that they seemed to care so much; they even sent me a big bar of chocolate at Christmas! Id previously been with Vodaphone who truly didn't care.

Well, i'm just about done with O2.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

gindygoo
Level 25: Hard Hitter
  • 1340 Posts
  • 59 Topics
  • 27 Solutions
I'm sorry but you're going to have to persevere.

Make sure you're actually calling them on 202. Don't use live chat, they are useless.
Message 2 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

Oh I see; thanks, i didn't realise live chat was bad. I thought the live chat was a great invention. Obviously not because thats who I used for the last two times. I'll just keep banging away.

Message 3 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

Actually 202 doesnt work either. The signal is there according to the screen. But nothing connects

Message 4 of 4