cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

20GB data allowance

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi there everyone I've just seen that O2 now do 20GB data allowance for £33 a month and was wondering if I can go on this can someone please let me know.
Thanks Glenda
Message 1 of 20
19 REPLIES 19

Anonymous
Not applicable

Short version

O2 Refresh, now with 20GB data. For the tech everyone's talking about

Choose O2 Refresh with 20GB of data as well as unlimited minutes and texts. It's the tariff with all the data you'll need and loaded with extra treats:

• Six free Cineworld cinema tickets or a £30 Debenhams voucher.
  • Access to a dedicated Platinum customer service team.
  • Six months free mobile insurance from O2, worth £36.

You can get our 20GB tariff on these phones and we'll be adding more soon:
- iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 Plus
- iPhone 5s
- iPhone 5c 32GB
- Samsung Galaxy Alpha
- Samsung Galaxy S5
- HTC One (M8)
- Sony Xperia Z2
- Nokia 930

Our 20GB tariff will be available for Fire phone soon. Sign up to get updates on when it will be arriving.

To get your six free Cineworld tickets or £30 Debenhams voucher, you'll have to sign up for our 20GB tariff by 12 November 2014. We'll send you a text message within six weeks of your new phone being dispatched asking which treat you'd like. If you've got the Nokia Lumia 930 or the Fire phone, you can choose by texting us back – everyone else can choose in our Priority app. You've got 90 days after you've received your text to pick the treat you'd like.

Our new 20GB tariff offers you free insurance for your new phone for six months – after this time you are free to cancel the policy or carry on. It's up to you. We'll be in touch shortly before the end of the six months to remind you.

You need to have added insurance within 28 days of buying, or upgrading to, your new phone.

Message 11 of 20

Anonymous
Not applicable
so based on that u need to get a new phone to get it...for now u never know...because there is no price it's dificult to know but if it is more expensive than the current tariffs the rules may change, as current terms and conditions for o2 refresh allow u to up ur tariff...? Just guessing....
Message 12 of 20

Anonymous
Not applicable

Pity this sort of plan is not available on Simplicity, 5gb on 30 day is not enough coming from Three.

20gb would be much more acceptable.

Message 13 of 20

Anonymous
Not applicable
So stay with Three then? ???? @Anonymous
Message 14 of 20

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143422 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
That would seem to make sense.....?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 15 of 20

Anonymous
Not applicable

Are you in charge of marketing at o2?! :manembarrassed: It's not very competitive offering only 5gb on a SIMO, it's not 2005 now!

Message 16 of 20

jonsie
  • 92913 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions
Message 17 of 20

MI5
  • 143422 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
It suits some people, others it doesn't hence the choice of networks and tariffs available.
Personally I'm quite happy that tariffs are data limited otherwise the network would run even slower than it does now.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 18 of 20

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Pity this sort of plan is not available on Simplicity, 5gb on 30 day is not enough coming from Three.

20gb would be much more acceptable.

Hi,

As a PAYG I was happy to get 2GB of Data in my Big Bundle. 😄

That said I'm thinking of a 30 day Sim Only to get the 5GB of Data. 

20GB would be awesome. 😉

Message 19 of 20

jonsie
  • 92913 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

If people need and want the 20gb then they will have to meet the criteria, presently one of which is buying a new phone through O2.

Message 20 of 20