cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

£117 bill!

Anonymous
Not applicable

I had a bit of an issue with my direct debit recently and so without realising my payment had not come out on the 15th as planned. Upon noticing this I went onto My o2 and saw that I was over my monthly minute allowance by £14 (not surprised as I had needed to use my mobile much more than usual), so I quickly paid my bill presuming that this would reset my minutes/texts/data.

I continued to use my phone as normal, however using my minutes more sparingly in order to make sure I didn't go over my monthly allowance again (thank God) however on receiving my bill today I have seen that every single call I made after paying my bill has been charged at extortionate rates (£2-3 for few minute calls). 

As I'm a student I really can't afford to pay £117 for a phone that I intentionally got to suit my budget. If anyone has any advice that would be greatly appreciated.

Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143456 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Actually I mean 202 - Fat Fingers !!!!
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
  • 143456 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Call CS on 203 to discuss your bill as we can't help with that, sorry.
http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 6

MI5
  • 143456 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Actually I mean 202 - Fat Fingers !!!!

Currently using:
Message 3 of 6

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13530 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 308 Solutions
Just to point out. Even if you dont pay your bill, your inclusive minutes still reset.
Message 4 of 6

gindygoo
Level 25: Hard Hitter
  • 1340 Posts
  • 59 Topics
  • 27 Solutions
Oh dear that's a pickle. Well cs might give you a small goodwill gesture but they don't have to. I've also heard of them allowing you to pay in two halves but not over much longer than the bill was originally due.

Good luck.
Message 5 of 6

jonsie
  • 92929 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Can you check exactly what numbers you have calling in my O2 as £1/min makes little sense. You can get a complete breakdown of the charges. 

Some charges here. ..

http://www.o2.co.uk/help/everything-else/service-numbers

What is the tariff you are on?

Message 6 of 6