O2 Community

Get help, share tips and chat

Pay Monthly and Pay & Go

Level 1: Joiner
Rosmonster

02 'lend us a quid' service

so 02 has this service called 'lend us a quid' and accidentally without thinking used this service, and it says that you can rep-pay the £1 when you next top up...
I only top-up at the end of the month and don't have the money to do so today which is when I have to of re-paid the pound!
It says if I don't I'll be charged another 0.25p.
???
Is there anyway I can just re-pay the £1?
and will I be charged 0.25p everyday until I do?
Help appreciated, thanks.
Please use plain text.
Level 2: Apprentice
pdale292000

Re: 02 'lend us a quid' service

if you send me your address i will post you the 25p :smileywink:
Please use plain text.
adamtemp64
Topics: 213
Kudos: 892
Solutions: 973

Re: 02 'lend us a quid' service

[ Edited ]
Try asking the question in the one place you have not in the pay as you go thread here viewforum.php?f=16 you might get an answer in there
from the o2 t&C here is your answer.
All Telefónica O2 UK Limited and Online Customers on Pay & Go Original, Pay & Go Talkalotmore and Pay & Go Talkalot tariffs are able to use the O2 Lend Us A Quid Service ("LUAQ Service").
Eligible customers must have topped up at least once and must have a balance of £0.50 or less. If you change from a high street to an online tariff or vice versa you will need to top-up at least once on the new tariff before you can use the LUAQ service.
In the event that your balance falls below £0.50 and you wish to make a call you can call the top up line free from your mobile on 4444 and choose to use the LUAQ Service within the top-up option. Using the LUAQ Service will lend you £1 of calltime that will be repaid out of your next top-up. For example if your balance is £0 and your next top-up is £10, after the LUAQ service is repaid you will have a balance of £9 calltime
You must top up within a maximum of 7 calendar days from the day the £1 was borrowed to repay the £1 or an additional one off surcharge of £0.25 will be deducted from your next top-up. For example using the scenario above, if your next top-up of £10 is 8 days after your initial loan then after the LUAQ service is repaid you will have a balance of £8.75 calltime.
A reminder text will be sent if you have not repaid the £1 within 5 days.
You will not be entitled to benefit from the LUAQ Service a second time until you have topped up and repaid any outstanding LUAQ calltime.
O2 reserves the right to withdraw or amend this offer at any time. Notice by text message will be provided to customers who have used the service before it is withdrawn. Notice will be effective immediately.
To pay back the £1 borrowed you must top up as normal. Any money added to your account as part of O2 promotions will not pay back the £1 owed.
http://www.o2.co.uk/termsandconditions/ ... dservices#
2 iPhone 5s 32gb on 4g 8gb tariff 1 iPhone 4s 16gb sim only on business contract
iPad 3 wifi-3g 64gb
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Henstridge Rural South Somerset (still 2g only and it is 2014)
Please use plain text.