cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

02 assinged my number to new customer ......

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi all,

Yesterday my sim stop working and only show no service when i googled it show i need to restart my phone which i did but did not help then i swap phone and still same then today i call 02 spent about 2h talking to somone to found my number was been transfer from png to monthly contract....

I did not requested but possible someone on 02 mayke misatke and assing my number to some else. How is possible to this happen? they was unable to give me answer......just asked me to write complain .... Not much help not to mention i top up 3 days ago plus me and my wife have same number only last 2 numbers are diffrent 60/70 i did pay extra for them .........

Any help guys or what i should do?

Mark

Message 1 of 12
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92906 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

It seems like a big error has been made by customer service or am adviser error. Make a complaint by all means but it should be simple for someone with a bit of knowledge to reverse this for you.  Changing numbers or migrating numbers is so simple to do but you need to get someone to understand what needs to be done. They only need to look at the system to sort out your number. 

http://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

jonsie
  • 92906 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

It seems like a big error has been made by customer service or am adviser error. Make a complaint by all means but it should be simple for someone with a bit of knowledge to reverse this for you.  Changing numbers or migrating numbers is so simple to do but you need to get someone to understand what needs to be done. They only need to look at the system to sort out your number. 

http://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain

Message 2 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thex for fast answer i did see that page but was trying sorting this without complains but this guys was so ussles on the other end.... , no to mention I ask them to message me on my other 02 number with all info, i recive sms with " test massage from 02 "........

Message 3 of 12

jonsie
  • 92906 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

I would suggest you call them again, ask to speak to a manager if necessary. 

Message 4 of 12

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Try cs again and if still no luck definitely complain.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable
Any luck with CS @Anonymous
Message 6 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable

hi

I did contact Complaint Review Service and still ussless

they say my sim number do not match this number.......................

and they canot help me until I give them correct sim number....................

I just give up, below all message betwin me and 02

Hi
Please see below for all info which I was able to collected

1)Last time I top up on: still have a message from 02 was on 13 November
02: great news you've now got fresh £10 Big Bundlw with 1000 text, 250 minutes and 500MB of data until 13 dec.
We've deducted £10 from your balance.

2)Sim number 00660%%%%%0674 Please see attached image of sim card

3)This number was assign to my wife 02 account I just take it off about month ago as auto top up didn't work for 2 numbers
login is blebleble@ble.com and is on my wife name ................. second number assigned is 077-------070

4)it was on 10£big bundle but original when I buy it was on big talker

5) Please see picture of my iphone when I put sim in it show the number 077--------060

Regards

Hi Maras

The SIM you’ve provided doesn’t match the Pay and Go SIM for this account.

I’m afraid I cant transfer the number without you providing this information.

Please confirm when you used this SIM and when this was purchased.

Kind regards

Hi

I did buy from Ebay together with 077------070 and both was register and activated about same time, but how I should remember how long ago this was, cant be more then year old, my wife buying so many things on ebay then I was unable to trace translation.
If this sim number do not match 077-----060 then why when I do install on phone showing this number? can you answer this? did you see a picture?

last message I have send on 20.11.15 to 0790-------293
call same number and 01785 -----450 on 20 that was last one

Hope this will help
I you want someone to verify this sim and number showing on phone I can always do pop up on 02 shop and then call you.

Regards

Hi Maras

The number showing on your phone can be edited under the settings, unfortunately for me to locate your account, I’d need to correct serial number.

The number you’re providing is for a Pay Monthly SIM and not a Pay and Go SIM. Therefore it’s not possible for the Pay and Go number to have been registered to this.

Kind regards

Hi

I did’t know can be edited.
When I do call for first time 4555 and asked what happen they ask me for sim number and they newer say is wrong that why I don’t know why you say is wrong, I been told this number was been transfer maybe thats why is showing as pay monthly.
Can you tell me what number showing when you check this sim card? if is not showing 077-----060 they why i did have this number and why all my friends got it and using before.
Its not like I want scam 02 or somthing but if you can’t help me I go further with my complaint.  

What exactly info you need because I did give all info what is possible to give.

Regards

Hi Marek

When a number transfers to Pay Monthly, it moves to a new SIM, the SIM you have is a Pay Monthly SIM and has never held a Pay and Go number, as this isn’t possible.

I can see the old Pay and Go account and it has never been active on that SIM.

I’m afraid without the correct SIM number, I’m unable to help further.

Kind regards

Message 7 of 12

Curr946
  • 2174 Posts
  • 133 Topics
  • 44 Solutions
So, who answers when you call your *lost number*. Or is it a case of they upgraded the wrong number?

What a mess, and good luck with this one.
Current Phone: Sony Xperia XZ Premium
Message 8 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable

HI

No one answer as number is off, somone do mistake and did not sort out it, I recon number for transfer was very simiraly possible 1 number was diffrent and perosn who move the number coplain the number wasent moved.

after my last replay here i did send last email to this person

Hi

I don’t know what is possible or not but that what happen to me If you guys got a mezz on you end is not my fault but I did have activated this number and I was using it.

You still did not answer what number was assigned to this sim if was not 077------60, because that what I was using if you like it/believe it  or not.

Then If you can’t help me please connect me with someone who can.

Regards

I did recive positive answer yesterday...

Hi Marek

The SIM you’ve provided is an empty Pay Monthly SIM. (WOW this should be checked in first places as showing somthing is off)

I can now reconnect the Pay and Go number, but I’d need to send you a new SIM.

Can you please provide a delivery address for me to send this to you. Once received I will then transfer your number to the SIM.

Kind regard

Message 9 of 12

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous, I'm Toby, the community manager. Welcome!

Sorry to hear about this! So am I correct in thinking that customer service are sending you a new SIM? Let me know how you get on and I will help you with this if it is needed.

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 10 of 12