cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

webmail

Anonymous
Not applicable

just ca'nt get onto my webmail everthing else o2 ok ?????????????????????

Message 1 of 11
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144180 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions
http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Other-Products-Services/O2-Email-Webmail-to-close/m-p/510096/highlight/...
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 11
10 REPLIES 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

just ca'nt get onto my webmail everthing else o2 ok ?????????????????????

What's  happening when you try?

Message 2 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

sign in no problem click on webmail just comes up blank screen last few days has been playing up but now nothing ?

Message 3 of 11

Cleoriff
  • 122822 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

O2 webmail closed down last year. Everyone who had it should have been informed via email?

The servers are not completely shut down as some customers can still use it  so I believe...but it's officially not supported and any issues with it there is nothing anybody can do.:smileysad:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 11

MI5
  • 144180 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions
http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Other-Products-Services/O2-Email-Webmail-to-close/m-p/510096/highlight/...
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 5 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

@MI5 , For people who already have an account, can they access and send mail via POP3 and SMTP?

Message 6 of 11

MI5
  • 144180 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions
Some still can but slowly they are deleting everyone off the system who didn't migrate to Sky.

Currently using:
Message 7 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

@MI5 wrote:
Some still can but slowly they are deleting everyone off the system who didn't migrate to Sky.

Then the OP will need to sign up for an account elsewhere.

I've got a nice fast and reliable email serivce from a uk company that I rely on for everything, even work stuff.  It's not free, but dirt cheap, and I never have problems with it.  I can't post a link here, but if anybody's interested, PM me...

Message 8 of 11

Cleoriff
  • 122822 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:

And as they let everyone know (supposedly) that it would stop on November 1st, it seems weird that it is still an issue for a few people...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 9 of 11

jonsie
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

Some people obviously didnt get the notification or either igored or misunderstood it. 

Message 10 of 11