cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unlock my phone o2

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi sorry to be a pain but cant ring unless i want to sit 30 mins can't email ect but my old phone was never purchase through o2 i bought it the same day as i paid the o2 HTC phone off under refresh.

now upgraded to anothe new phone and given my old private purchased phone ro my grandson oly to find its locked to 02. filled out unlock my phone ect cant send phone via new phone, cant send it by my ipad my laptop says its not me. the forms come back saying cant be me. ? ??? 

My be I should be gald that it realy is not me and ack a bag and become some one else but dilema is how do i get my phone unlocked from o2 for my grandson? any one had this silly run around.

gateful for help

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122381 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

I ran out of time to edit...so I am sorry...you paid for unlock so it's a PAYG phone (not contract) so the number to call is 0044 7860 980 202. (thanks @MI5 wink

I should have gone to specsavers....:smileytongue:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 11 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, thank you for the reply. I have been checking span but now its been a month and I've received nothing. I keeping trying to contact someone but the time difference is definetly making that more difficult. Do I have any other options?

Message 12 of 13

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92929 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

You can try live chat but to be honest calling is definitely your best option. 

Either that or use a local mobile store?

Message 13 of 13