cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

trial phones

Anonymous
Not applicable
How would I get started on here to use the trial phones?
I love getting involved in discussions and getting to know the tech... Anyone help?
Message 1 of 70
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Official link here http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Welcome-News/Try-the-Tech-Official-Programme-Launched/m-p/642205/highli...
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 70
69 REPLIES 69

Anonymous
Not applicable
When Toby posts the list of next ones to choose from then private message him to put yourself forward.
Message 2 of 70

Anonymous
Not applicable

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Official link here http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Welcome-News/Try-the-Tech-Official-Programme-Launched/m-p/642205/highli...
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 70

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thank you.. Very helpful ☺
Message 5 of 70

jonsie
  • 92905 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions
Message 6 of 70

Anonymous
Not applicable
I don't think so.

Responsibility lies with the user.

"If you fail to return the device after the Trial Period or when requested to do so by us, or if you return it damaged, we shall be entitled to charge you up to the full retail value of the device."
Message 7 of 70

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have opted to skip this round of Try The Tech bit having trialled 3 devices this year i will say @Anonymous that it is a great scheme.

So far i learnt that the Note 3 is awesome, that the Blackberry Z30 which i was considering purchasing was (for me) a disappointment and that Windows Phone was quite an eye opener as one for the future.

Have a read of the various reviews from different members. They can be an interesting read.
Message 8 of 70

Anonymous
Not applicable
As my primary device is an iPhone this programme has allowed me to experiment with other platforms and devices ,and has even led me to purchase a Lumia 520 ,and one of my colleagues to upgrade to the Sony Xperia Z1 after seeing the Sony Xperia Z I was trialling.
Message 9 of 70

Anonymous
Not applicable
I intend to use this to find out what phone I could possible upgrade to in the next few months... I've read a few reviews and its looking promising for Samsung (but they are always good)
Message 10 of 70