cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Your bill is 900% higher this month...

Anonymous
Not applicable
"Your bill is 900% higher this month, why? Because we refuse to warn you when you use your allowance and we can charge way more". That how O2 does business and keep disappointing its customers. Well done there!
Message 1 of 35
34 REPLIES 34

Beenherebefore
Level 32: Blockbuster         
  • 5063 Posts
  • 113 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

@Anonymous .....you obviously haven't read the Community Guidelines before registering.

12.  Staff members posting

Some members of the Community are O2 staff but post in an exclusively personal capacity. If you are an O2 staff member, you will need to include the following statement in your signature: “I work for O2 but my comments and opinions posted here are solely my own and do not reflect those of Telefonica.” If you need help with this, send Toby a private message.

"My life is a facsimile of a sham"
Message 11 of 35

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
You are... 31744 posts????

The person you refer to is too modest to say that a very high percentage of those 31744 posts were to help other O2 customers with various technical problems that they encountered using their phones or helping them to understand how O2 works.  So if you think you have a problem by all means explain what it is rather than insult those who are able and willing to assist you. 

Message 12 of 35

Anonymous
Not applicable
Simple. With these comments I do not feel assisted. They are offensive and not supportive and definitely not done in the name of customer service.
Message 13 of 35

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93229 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions

Sorry you feel like that but if you are mature enough to have a contract surely you are mature enough to monitor your allowances and usage.

Message 14 of 35

Anonymous
Not applicable

I completely agree with your comments.  O2 told me that I would receive an email when my data usage was 80% used, meaning that I would have fair warning not to exceed my usage. They did not do this.  My data was exceeded purely by accident and instead of having a £10 bill it is nearer £100. They have not offered to cap my usage or to give a full account of why I have been overcharged. Their billing is unclear, their sales team are misleading to the point of being deceitful. Customer services are a joke ... rude, patronising, ignorant ... no wonder the company is going down the toilet.  

Message 15 of 35

MI5
  • 144335 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
Simple. With these comments I do not feel assisted. They are offensive and not supportive and definitely not done in the name of customer service.

Just so you are not further confused - this is not customer service.

You can contact CS in the following ways http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus but I doubt they will tell you any different to what you have been told on here.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 16 of 35

MI5
  • 144335 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

I completely agree with your comments.  O2 told me that I would receive an email when my data usage was 80% used, meaning that I would have fair warning not to exceed my usage. They did not do this.  My data was exceeded purely by accident and instead of having a £10 bill it is nearer £100. They have not offered to cap my usage or to give a full account of why I have been overcharged. Their billing is unclear, their sales team are misleading to the point of being deceitful. Customer services are a joke ... rude, patronising, ignorant ... no wonder the company is going down the toilet.  

O2 don't charge you for going over on data so it must be calls or messages.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 17 of 35

Anonymous
Not applicable
Exactly, especially after being customer of O2 for almost 6 years, this is the customer service I get.
Message 18 of 35

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Exactly, especially after being customer of O2 for almost 6 years, this is the customer service I get.

Precisely what Customer Service are you expecting?  You still have not explained what the problem is apart from the fact that your Bill is higher than you would like? 

If you are simply displeased with the O2 Customer Service then there is a proper course you can follow to lodge a complaint.   See here  for further information about how to complain.  

Message 19 of 35

sheepdog
  • 3310 Posts
  • 31 Topics
  • 39 Solutions

Personal bugbear of mine: Percentages are pointless without a sample range. 900% of what? If your monthly tariff is £10 then isn't 900% £90? Or if you like: 100% increase in attendance, so thats 2 people now...

Message 20 of 35