cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

poor interactive web page

Anonymous
Not applicable

tried tp talk to "guru" on line, but s ent round the houses trying to get to talk too someone. AAAAHHHHHHHH. very frustrating. disgruntled O2 customer

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous  Welcome to the forum

Sorry you have had a poor experience with Live Chat. Is there anything we could help you with?

We are all customers like yourself but unless it's account related... there should be someone to advise you. slight_smile

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 11

jonsie
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions
Message 3 of 11

Cleoriff
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

Sorry you are having problems. Anything we can help you with on here?

Thank god you are around @jonsie This may have got all technical...Fear

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 11

jonsie
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

We can only offer our help. If it's account related the OP will have to call customer service but as he wants to speak to a guru (for want of a better term) maybe we can help.

Message 5 of 11

Cleoriff
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Yes...but I will leave technical stuff to your good self...as I was saying...Happy Dance

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6 of 11

anticpated
Level 30: Meditator
  • 3412 Posts
  • 164 Topics
  • 53 Solutions

What browser are you using? It may affect how things work. I'm not saying that is the reason although it wouldn't help. Alternatively you can tap into my mind although there is some dodgy stuff in there.

You may as well ask us, if it's not too official account details as we may be able to guide you.

Samsung Galaxy S10, Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
Message 7 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

Is it just me or has anyone else noticed/experienced this ?.

Acessing help from o2 used to be reasonably straightforward yet now seems to be so obfucted, no acess path leads to anything other than referall to another department?

have just tried looking for upgrade to my current contract and a particular model of phone, website stated it was unavailable last week yet tonight it is ? Whats happening o2?.

Will not be fobbed of with supply problems from manufacturer.Have been an o2 user for many years and always lauded your customer service now considering moving to another provider who can offer me the service and acessability  that o2 used to provide.

Disgruntled 100

Message 8 of 11

Cleoriff
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@AnonymousYou probably experienced this due to the fact that the shop website updates itself at midnight

So something that was showing out if stock one day, could quite reasonably, be showing as back in stock the following day slight_smile

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 9 of 11

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Phones go out of stock and get replenished every day - I don't understand why this is an annoyance to you?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 10 of 11