cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

please anyone know o2 customer service email address

Anonymous
Not applicable
I am trying to call o2 customer service to inform them I will not renew my contract with o2 after my current contract completed, but been hold on phone for 45 minutes and no one answer. Please anyone know o2 customer email address that will be great. And how can I get my PAC number if I want to keep this number? Many thanks

Angel
Message 1 of 9
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22943 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

Customer Service is closed at this time of night. You are wasting your time. There is no email address to do this. You can call 202 from your mobile from 8 am and ask for your PAC. It's the quickest and easiest way to cancel. You can also take a look at this guide for alternative ways to cancel.

http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Pay-Monthly-and-Pay-Go/Cancelling-Your-Contract-A-Guide/m-p/566774/high...

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

Bambino
  • 22943 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

Customer Service is closed at this time of night. You are wasting your time. There is no email address to do this. You can call 202 from your mobile from 8 am and ask for your PAC. It's the quickest and easiest way to cancel. You can also take a look at this guide for alternative ways to cancel.

http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Pay-Monthly-and-Pay-Go/Cancelling-Your-Contract-A-Guide/m-p/566774/high...

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
Sorry I didn't make clear, I didn't call them at night time, I did call o2 customer service this afternoon about 2pm and 4pm. But no one answer for long time. But thank you very much for your advice.
Message 3 of 9

Bambino
  • 22943 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

You're welcome. It's obviously busy at this time of year, but once you get through you should be able to get your PAC quickly. Try calling again in the morning. You will get through eventually and they will text you your PAC after you speak to them.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 4 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks for quick response, will try again tomorrow.
Message 5 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

Help thread on obtaining your Pac ->

http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Discussions-Feedback/Obtaining-a-PAC-Code-from-the-O2-Network/m-p/54427...

Online Live Chat can supply you with this Paccode too. 

http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus 

by giving this paccode to your new network and them using the code this will then effectively close your O2 account. No need to ring Customer Services. 

Do not cancel your O2 direct debit for a few months after your final bill just in case , as defaults can turn messy and long winded to resolve. 

Message 6 of 9

Bambino
  • 22943 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

If you want to run the risk of being given the wrong PAC, and not keep your number, then use Online Live Chat. Just scan the forum to see all the problems people have with it. Call CS on 202 and wait for your PAC to be sent via text message. Easy and simple.

PAC means Porting Authorisation Code. 

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 7 of 9

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Live chat gave me "Claire's" PAC (and I'm not Claire) 😞
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 8 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

It's always good to speak to disconnections, not only they issue pac codes but also confirm your contract end date, so that you don't get charged termination fees,they also advise you on final bills and when the last DD will be taken. Or if you are not happy with your current deal they may make you a better offer wink

Message 9 of 9