cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

picture posting ...

Anonymous
Not applicable

... following on from a previous thread of mine (now solution accepted) = photos from disc to laptop

how do I get my photos now on my laptop or any picture anywhere on the internet to say: in an email - on O2C - on a popular social media site etc?

thank you

Cat 

Message 1 of 91
90 REPLIES 90

Beenherebefore
Level 32: Blockbuster         
  • 5063 Posts
  • 113 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

@viridis wrote:
So those of you that got the cane etc, would you consider the resulting behavior adjustment and fear of punishment made your behavior better than the yoof of today?

You've obviously never been hit by a board duster thrown from 5 metres ?

"My life is a facsimile of a sham"
Message 81 of 91

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13532 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions
Serious question,
I missed out on the cane etc but in hindsight as well as today's generation I feel that the education system could seriously do with a little, no, a lot more discipline towards unruly members of classes. As things as they are, it's the kids in charge and teachers are fearful of them.
Message 82 of 91

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93177 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

It never did me any harm but then again I did kill a couple of teachers....

Message 83 of 91

Beenherebefore
Level 32: Blockbuster         
  • 5063 Posts
  • 113 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

@viridis wrote:
As things as they are, it's the kids in charge and teachers are fearful of them.

Because the kids know that they are untouchable......unless they use a knife or similar.

But aren't we slightly off topic ?????????

"My life is a facsimile of a sham"
Message 84 of 91

jonsie
  • 93177 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions
Message 85 of 91

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13532 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions

Message 86 of 91

Anonymous
Not applicable

never got the cane at school myself, or the ruler over the knuckles, only once had the board duster thrown at me ..... by the chemistry teacher whilst we were all gathered around his bench watching him doing an experiment ..... got done for talking Whistle the headmaster only gave the cane on the backside in his study ..... knew a boy who put a wad of exercise books down the back of his pants

I will get back to picture posting when I feel up to attacking it again

WispaRed7 :womanvery-happy: 

Message 87 of 91

Anonymous
Not applicable

well, back on subject of this topic ..... after several months absence ..... I nnow feel ready to attack the subject of 'picture posting'

I did mark this thread as 'solved solution' or something similar & used the green tick symbol to indicate so

in reality I got stuck at the 'see the little tree symbol, click on that'

I couldn't see a little tree symbol ..... talking about not seeing the wood for the trees wink

it's about time, I stopped being so feeble & got some pics posted starting with a good one of my cat Marty

so to go back to the post where MI5 & jonsie said 'see the little tree symbol'

I will give appropriate post & page number in my post following on from this post 

Message 88 of 91

Anonymous
Not applicable

I don't have a little tree symbol, but I do have a symbol of 2 mountains with a sun/moon? ..... any good

your reply MI5 was message 3 on page 1of this thread

Message 89 of 91

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144161 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27623 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

I don't have a little tree symbol, but I do have a symbol of 2 mountains with a sun/moon? ..... any good

your reply MI5 was message 3 on page 1of this thread

Yes, thats the one - It's been so long since we started this thread the website has been updated LOL

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 90 of 91