cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

picture posting ...

Anonymous
Not applicable

... following on from a previous thread of mine (now solution accepted) = photos from disc to laptop

how do I get my photos now on my laptop or any picture anywhere on the internet to say: in an email - on O2C - on a popular social media site etc?

thank you

Cat 

Message 1 of 91
90 REPLIES 90

Anonymous
Not applicable

@MI5 wrote:

A sniping tool would be more fun tho...... Dance

snipercatvk2.jpg

Greetings All Powerful One aka Desperate Dan & @MI5 ..... I have bookmarked this post as I want to keep the pic for future use ..... thank you Fantastic

* Proud & Loud to be the O2C Tecchie Twoza * 

Message 51 of 91

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144204 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions
Come on then Jane - we're all waiting to see a pic of Marty slight_smile
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 52 of 91

jonsie
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

We want Marty! Bouncy

Message 54 of 91

Anonymous
Not applicable

hi guys 

well I have got the O2C Techie Twoza Blues atm slight_frown

I promise to myself & all you guys when my brain is in appropriate gear I will use above-mentioned good info & good screens to post a good pic of Marvellous Marty the Magnificent here on O2C

I have managed to recently post a good pic of him on my laptop as screen-saver ..... = ..... the pic I intend to post onto O2C as a dedicated Crazy Cat Lady that I am :womanembarrassed: but LOL

& I will of course give kudos before the end of the month

btw you have made me laugh which to me is magic Thanks! Cat Very Happy Thanks!

Message 55 of 91

Anonymous
Not applicable

GM All ...... you kudo'd me @jonsie ..... thank you very much ..... wasn't expecting that ..... Fantastic Thanks! Cat

Message 56 of 91

Anonymous
Not applicable

doing a mass print off today & have just printed all of this thread for me to use in the not too distant future to post a pic of my cat Marty on O2C

all papers filed in an A4 binder - I just need to pop up to the town's stationers for some colourful separaters = old-fashioned maybe, but it will work for me slight_smile

Message 57 of 91

Cleoriff
  • 122832 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

Expecting to see a pic of Marty the Magnificent any time soon then Jane...(preferably NOT with a bird in his mouth) LOL

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 58 of 91

jonsie
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

Be careful of printing off any of @viridis comments as the pictures will drink your ink!:smileywink:

Message 59 of 91

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13532 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

Be careful of printing off any of @viridis comments as the pictures will drink your ink!:smileywink:

Daily-Life-GIFs-17-Sarcastic-Clapping.gif

Message 60 of 91