cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

on hold.....and on and on and on

Anonymous
Not applicable

Twice i have phoned 202 to upgrade......a total of 2 hours and 20 minutes.....i'd be quicker calling tesco mobile or carphone warehouse!! I'll persivere for ten more minutes then im off. This is abysmal customer service! 

Message 1 of 64
63 REPLIES 63

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144165 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions
I have an EE contract too and whilst I agree with you regarding data the ability to make and receive a phone call is somewhat hit and miss in my area 😞
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 31 of 64

Anonymous
Not applicable
Wow plenty of data their then.

Nice. 😄
Message 32 of 64

MI5
  • 144165 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
It was kind of rhetorical 😉

I guessed - Hence my wink slight_smile

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 33 of 64

Anonymous
Not applicable
I live in a smallish town , with York one side, Leeds the other both with 4g.i think that O2 only has one mast locally, as on the my network app no matter what time of day it was it always said there was a heavy usage and data and calls were effected. I guess it's just the look of the drawer and all to do with where you live. I have to be honest though, can't fault o2 previously for over 10 years
Message 34 of 64

Anonymous
Not applicable
Maybe even luck lol
Message 35 of 64

Anonymous
Not applicable
It is a shame how it's panned out for you.

I'm in Leeds with 50mbps 4G download speeds.
Message 36 of 64

MI5
  • 144165 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions
As you say mate - No point been loyal these days... You gotta go where the service is.

Currently using:
Message 37 of 64

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm soooo tempted to get down the m62 right now to see that biblical number on my phone 😝😝
Message 38 of 64

jonsie
  • 93177 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

I would definitely go to a network which gives me the best coverage, it seems O2 is not the network it once was and I never recommend it now. When I visit friends three miles away there is no coverage whatsoever and I may as well leave the phone at home.

Message 39 of 64

Anonymous
Not applicable

image.jpg

Message 40 of 64