cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

on hold.....and on and on and on

Anonymous
Not applicable

Twice i have phoned 202 to upgrade......a total of 2 hours and 20 minutes.....i'd be quicker calling tesco mobile or carphone warehouse!! I'll persivere for ten more minutes then im off. This is abysmal customer service! 

Message 1 of 64
63 REPLIES 63

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144188 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

0? What dept does that put me through to?.....annoyed and raging with o2 Dept?

It will put you straight through to an adviser wink

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 21 of 64

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks!

Message 22 of 64

MI5
  • 144188 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions
No worries, good luck slight_smile
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 23 of 64

Anonymous
Not applicable
I spent best part of 4 hrs on Sunday to get thru to O2 to get my pac code. I'm now on EE. Despite O2 telling me categorically another network would not provide as good a 3G or network reliability in my work area........using speedtest.net app and side by side phones......02 max download 0.89mbs/upload 0.45mbps/1 bar signal . EE download 18.2mbps/upload 7.8mbps 5 bar full signal. Did this 4 times during the day,more or less same results. So O2..........explain that one
Message 24 of 64

Anonymous
Not applicable
I don't know what data allowance your on but be aware that speed tests can eat up to 40mb + of data each time.

I'm glad your happier with your new network.
Message 25 of 64

MI5
  • 144188 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
So O2..........explain that one

You're not really expecting an answer, are you ? wink

Currently using:
Message 26 of 64

Anonymous
Not applicable
And 4 places I regularly travel to where I either got no signal or very little is always 4 or 5 bars now. I was a loyal customer of O2 for years, and despite the horror stories on forums and review sites regarding EE, I can honestly say I'm very impressed. This is obviously my own view, but if your unhappy with your own network then it does pay to move away - loyalty it would seem accounts for nothing these days.
Message 27 of 64

Anonymous
Not applicable
It's always makes sense to choose a network that supplies strong signal and data connection. Well done.
Message 28 of 64

Anonymous
Not applicable
20gb. And less than I was paying O2 for non existant 2gb 3G plan . Thanks for your previous advice by the way 😊
Message 29 of 64

Anonymous
Not applicable
It was kind of rhetorical 😉
Message 30 of 64