cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

o2wifi blocking websites on .cz domain and do not provide service due to their own fault.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I am trying to access important websites on .cz domains (ministrty of foreign affairs, main newspaper website, email provider etc.) over o2wifi and they are shown as non existent.They are main websites, you can find them over google but as soon as click on the link o2 just does not recognise threm. There is no link anywhere regarding customer service so I can not even complaint to them

On the top I am using laptop which I didn't used before and 02wifi just gave me 2 hours access because due to their fault I can not receive text with their code for full access.o2 mast is down and will not be up until at least friday 

I can not phone, I can not use my paid data, I even can not get full access to internet in McDonald's Its just disgrace 

I am not able to do anything. 

Anyone can point me in right direction whose ar.e to kick?

Thanks

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Start here http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 5

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92912 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22939 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

If you're using a laptop, go to an area where the mast isn't down. If you're not getting access in McDonalds that isn't O2's fault. They have their own WiFi network.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 4 of 5

Curr946
Level 26: Upbeat
  • 2174 Posts
  • 133 Topics
  • 44 Solutions
IIRC McDonalds use BT to offer their free wifi.
Current Phone: Sony Xperia XZ Premium
Message 5 of 5