cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

o2 webmail

Anonymous
Not applicable

i cannot access my o2 webmail to view my emails both on my lapto and my desk top, page will not open

Message 1 of 69
68 REPLIES 68

Anonymous
Not applicable

I transfered to sky but  lost my email,I haven't  received any anoucements about the planned closure,there has never been announcement on their homepage either which would be seen by EVERYBODY, EVERYTIME you logged on.Anways,kinda irrelevant now as 3 is buying o2, so they'll be losing my mobile custom anorl.

Message 31 of 69

viridis
  • 13530 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 308 Solutions

@browni wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
Hi @Anonymous and @Anonymous

Welcome to the Community.

O2 publicised this in September and again November 2013 that o2 email was closing. Most accounts have closed but it looks like there might have been some on a server that was still working. From the number of comments today it looks like that one has too been turned off hence no more access.

BS

http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Discussions-Feedback/Has-O2-Webmail-Closed-down-or-not/m-p/564132/highlight/true#M38961

I see your BS and raise you facts. 

Message 32 of 69

browni
Level 21: Regular
  • 2241 Posts
  • 35 Topics
  • 10 Solutions

@viridis wrote:

@browni wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

O2 publicised this in September and again November 2013 that o2 email was closing. Most accounts have closed but it looks like there might have been some on a server that was still working. From the number of comments today it looks like that one has too been turned off hence no more access.

BS

http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Discussions-Feedback/Has-O2-Webmail-Closed-down-or-not/m-p/564132/highlight/true#M38961

I see your BS and raise you facts. 

Facts? I was using the O2 Webmail site on Sunday because by default it shows the email headers. Saves a lot of faffing around.

#siwy
Message 33 of 69

Anonymous
Not applicable

@browni wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

BS

Flagged - breach of guidelines and inappropriate. 

Message 34 of 69

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13530 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 308 Solutions
And as mentioned countless times, some remained active and are gradually being deactivated.
I would hazard a guess that this post by @Anonymous
http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Other-Products-Services/O2-WEBMAIL-Email-still-active/m-p/853208#M16150
Is the latest official word.
But still, if we were to know which part of piperdogs post you considered "BS" then at least we'd have something to go on, instead, just causes a lot of faffing around.
Message 35 of 69

Anonymous
Not applicable

O2 webmail now up and running. I suggest emailing all your old emails to your new email address before it disappears again

Message 36 of 69

Anonymous
Not applicable

It happened yesterday (9th March) and when I queried not being able to access my emails I was told that I MUST have been informed by text and email in November 2013 that o2 emails were closing down. I wasn't or I would have done something about it.

Strangely I have been able to see my emails today, despite being told that my o2 email account was gone forever.

Confusing - or what?

Message 37 of 69

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have never had anything in Spam folder. I wonder if they didn't contact me because I ended both my contract phone with o2 and later also changed to another broadband provider? I do however still have a PAYG with o2 and have accessed my emails daily for years and years.

Message 38 of 69

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Time now to set up a gmail / yahoo / hotmail account and save all your important emails to it.
As you do not have BB with O2 / Sky yours will certainly be ending and probably very soon.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 39 of 69

Toby
Former Staff
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions
Hi guys,

If you are having issues with your Webmail, please send me a private message so we can have a chat about your individual situations.
Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 40 of 69