cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

o2 shop issue

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, i recently tried to purchase a tablet from the o2 shop and on the final step of payment it failed for some reason..

So i tried again on a different computer and that same thing happened, it failed on the final step (this is after putting my card details in).

However when i checked my bank balance, the amount for 2 of these tablets has been taken (gone from "available balance" ) and i was just wondering what happens now? should the funds get bounced back into my account since the payment apparently failed?

I was going to wait a few days  to see if the payment goes in, but wanted to post incase anyone could give me some assurance

Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15

Anonymous
Not applicable
Isn't it funny in this day and age that payments can be taken instantly but take days to refund I really would have thought they could have speeded this up by now
Message 11 of 16

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144319 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
Very true - You would think in these days of technology....?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 12 of 16

Anonymous
Not applicable

Tried calling the bank today but was in the queue too long so gave up.. however i just checked my balance and thankfully its showing the correct amount

Seems to take a good 3-4 days to get back into your account then - but i do agree, im suprised its not instant by now, would be alot less hassle if it was and less worry

Anyway fingers crossed its all sorted now - Thanks all for the advice

Message 13 of 16

MI5
  • 144319 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
Good news and we're happy to help slight_smile
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 14 of 16

Anonymous
Not applicable
Good resolution.

slight_smile
Message 15 of 16

jonsie
  • 93227 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions