cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

o2 email

Anonymous
Not applicable

Is there any way of getting into 02 email now they seem to have pulled the plug.?

I thought that although they had sold to sky, they would still allow access to  O2emails the way Bt Yahoo did a few years ago.Any suggestions??

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi

I'm sorry but I don't bring you good news. 😞

The answer is No.
Message 2 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

aldaweb
Level 26: Upbeat
  • 1722 Posts
  • 50 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

If your pop access has gone then it's all inaccessible, sorry to say

iPhone 14 Pro (O2 ), S23U (EE), iPad Pro LTE (EE), .

Reviews: iPhone-X-first-impressions ¦ Blackberry Classic ¦ Blackberry Z30 ¦ Nokia Lumia 1020 ¦ Samsung S4 Mini Part 1 ¦ Samsung S4 Mini Pt. 2
Message 4 of 6

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92905 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Hope you didn't have anything important in there because it's sadly gone now unless it was backed up elsewhere.

Message 5 of 6

browni
Level 21: Regular
  • 2241 Posts
  • 35 Topics
  • 10 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Is there any way of getting into 02 email now they seem to have pulled the plug.?

I thought that although they had sold to sky, they would still allow access to  O2emails the way Bt Yahoo did a few years ago.Any suggestions??

Deepending on when you transferred to Sky you may, I repeat may still be able to access webmail.

Click on My O2 then O2 Webmail and try to sign in. For some reason the 1st attempt normally fails. Click on My O2 again and then Home Broadband and login to that. Now you may be able to login into Webmail.

No guarantees but that still works for me.

Note you will need to be using a PC to try the above, it doesn't work on mobiles.

#siwy
Message 6 of 6