Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

o2 anniversary gift disappeared

idsy
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions
I had an argos voucher and Debenham voucher which showed up on my o2 priority app yesterday becuase i had renewed my contract and it was due to expire at the end of the month. I reserved an item at argos and was trying to get the voucher up on the app but it has disappeared. Is there any way to get the voucher back on there again?
Message 1 of 15
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

idsy
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions
Hi @Anonymous

I've tried that a few times but no luck. Cs have submitted my details and have been told 5 working days to get it sorted as you said

View solution in original post

Message 10 of 15
14 REPLIES 14

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi

If it's not in your activity in the priority app you may need to call O2 Customer Services. 202 for Contract. 4445 for PAYG to see if they can help.
Message 2 of 15

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
If you didn't save it you will need to contact cs to get the code back http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 15

jonsie
  • 92905 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

I've had the same problem with some offers even after saving themoney.  Hope CS can help but I just gave up on the offers.

Message 4 of 15

idsy
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions
Thanks for the replies. I wouldn't have been too fussed but I actually was on the way to buying something that I was only getting from argos due to the money off. Nevermind I'll give o2 a call and see what they can do. Again thanks for the replies
Message 5 of 15

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
You're welcome and good luck slight_smile
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 6 of 15

jonsie
  • 92905 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions
Message 7 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable
Don't know what cs can do now though unfortunately
Message 8 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @idsy ,

Have you tried removing  the app and reinstalling  it again?sometimes when the app has not been used in a while and the software is not up to date it can cause this kind of problem. If not 202 can Investigate it for you but can take up to 5 working days.

Message 9 of 15

idsy
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions
Hi @Anonymous

I've tried that a few times but no luck. Cs have submitted my details and have been told 5 working days to get it sorted as you said
Message 10 of 15