cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

o2 UK SMS number format

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi

I run a membership website and when people join I want them to have the option to receive SMS alerts.

The idea is that they select their mobile provider from a dropdown list, type in their mobile number in an input box, and when things they are interested in occur, they receive a text message.

I have been informed that the SMS @ code for o2 UK is phonenumber@o2.co.uk but this does not work.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi

I know this is irrelevant. But I am just wondering does anyone know the format to send email to a number on three network?

regards

Message 11 of 14

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Do you mean email or sms?

If sms you just need enter the Three mobile number, no prefix at all whether the Three mobile is in the UK or China.

Message 12 of 14

Tony7
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I'm having trouble sending a email to my o2 account. I did use myphonenumber@mmail.co.uk and it was working ok but now it's all stopped?

I have gmail email account and o2 service provider. Any help?

Message 13 of 14

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Tony7 

My thoughts on your other post, here https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Pay-Monthly/mmail-sending-a-email-to-my-phone-as-a-text-message/m-p/14...

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 14 of 14