cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

o2 CEO Plans To Kick Ass

Anonymous
Not applicable
O2 CEO has updated the latest quarterly performance with o2 gaining 394000 new customers to the o2 network.

In 2014 o2 gained a net 613000 adds, triple that of EE and Vodafone combined.

Oh Mr Dunne,what a shame your network isn't up to the job despite all the extra revenue. No wonder you don't care if people say they plan to leave.

http://www.mobilenewscwp.co.uk/2015/03/04/o2s-dunne-wont-let-hutchison-sale-distract-it-from-kicking...
Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122360 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Perhaps what Mr Dunne doesn't realise @Anonymous  is that Hutchison may want to do a bit of ass kicking themselves...and kick O2 into the sort of shape THEY want...

One can only dream...:smileywink:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable
I would @Cleoriff suggest that they couldn't do any worse (at times)but I don't want to temp fate lol
Message 3 of 12

Cleoriff
  • 122360 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

It's this sort of comment  courtesy of Mr Dunne that annoys me intensely. Surveys and polls count for nothing when some of us know the reality.....

"We’re going to be relevant, kick ass and continue to compete,” said Dunne. “We’re going to execute our strategy like hell again this year and it’s my intention to beat the competition in the same way that we did in 2014.”

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable

"Going to execute our strategy like hell. ..." ? Does not tell us much but isn't "hell" synonymous with chaos, confusion, lies and deceit to mention but a few business strategies?

Message 5 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable
The thing is Telefonica love him. Why? The huge increase in the customer base. O2 must be doing something right to attract 3 times the numbers of EE and Vodafone combined.
Message 6 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
The thing is Telefonica love him. Why? The huge increase in the customer base. O2 must be doing something right to attract 3 times the numbers of EE and Vodafone combined.

That may well be @Anonymous  but if "kicking ass" is the  preferred managerial style in O2/Telephonica it is bound to influence their interpersonal skills (or lack thereof) as far as staff are concerned so maybe we can begin to understand why certain aspects of customer service are below par and worsening by the day. Perhaps it is time someone kicked the CEO's posterior good and hard to awaken him to the realities!!!  slight_smile  

Message 7 of 12

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92916 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions
Message 8 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jonsie wrote:

I don't know of many CEOs who live in the real world....

... which is why they need a kick-start?  Smiley Very Happy

Message 9 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable
From a corporate point of view thought @Anonymous he is doing a good job.

1. Highest customer satisfaction rates from surveys.
2. Record numbers of customers.
3. Fast network upgrade
4. Rising profits.

On what score would Telefonica say he is failing?
Message 10 of 12