cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

not come into store (iphone 6 plus)

Anonymous
Not applicable

I was told my early upgrade/ pre-order of the iphone would come into store today... and it hasnt. The o2 store have no idea why this is and have give me no answer to any of my questions... or a time scale of when i should now finally get my phone, despite being told it was today. After phoning customer services, they havent a clue either. What a shambles. All i have been told is when it comes into store they will text me! However they dont seem to know if this will be days, weeks or months. Ive payed extra money to early upgrade so am even more angry at o2 as i have basically payed based on the time scale of how early i am upgrading. Anyone have any idea what happens in this type of situation?

Message 1 of 7
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Hi, it's here but it might take a while to read through it all http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Apple-iOS-Devices-iPhone-iPad/iPhone-6-PreOrder/m-p/703503#U703503
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 7 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi

You could escalate this via http://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain/complain

It does seem stock levels are still limited via the networks.
Message 2 of 7

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Join in on the huge thread already running with many people in the same situation in the Apple section.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 3 of 7

jonsie
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm afraid you have to accept 02 is rubbish and they don't care about you (or any customer service) - I've been a customer for 6 years but I'm moving all my accounts away. They refuse to answer the phone and the complaints service contacts you when you sort the problem yourself
Message 5 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
hi thank you for this you couldn't send me the thread could you as I'm new to this and cannot find it. much appreciated
Message 6 of 7

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Hi, it's here but it might take a while to read through it all http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Apple-iOS-Devices-iPhone-iPad/iPhone-6-PreOrder/m-p/703503#U703503

Currently using:
Message 7 of 7