cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

mydoo

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have just reviewed my bill for the past month and realised that i am paying £4.50 a week for a company called MYdoo!!! I've never heard of them and how do i remove myself from this payment scheme?

Message 1 of 13
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
12 REPLIES 12

Anonymous
Not applicable
Have you signed up to any premium subscription services?
Message 2 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

Cleoriff
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

You need to get in touch with MyDoo using the top link provided by @Anonymous 

They seem to be a company that requires you to physically opt out of this service.

They go by a few other names like KKO download services. You need to stop the payment asap and get a refund if possible

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

ive not signed up for anything - it seems to be related to KKO mobile and they have at one point sent me a random text - which i deleted and then blocked! They took my non-reply as an ok to charge me from that point. I have tried texting STOP to numbers suggested on other websites and have contacted KKO directly

Message 5 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable
thank you for your help - i have contacted KKO and await their solution! I have also complained via the phonepayplus web site as advised on another web site. I think its terrible that companies can do this and that o2 allow them to take money from my account WITHOUT my authority. I will complain to o2 aswell
Message 6 of 13

Cleoriff
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
thank you for your help - i have contacted KKO and await their solution! I have also complained via the phonepayplus web site as advised on another web site. I think its terrible that companies can do this and that o2 allow them to take money from my account WITHOUT my authority. I will complain to o2 aswell

Good for you @Anonymous  It is a sad state of affairs when they rip people off in this way...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 7 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable
Do let us know how you get on @Anonymous
Message 8 of 13

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
that o2 allow them to take money from my account WITHOUT my authority. I will complain to o2 aswell

How do o2 know that you haven't authorised it?

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 9 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable
That's why I asked in my first post had they subscribed to it
Message 10 of 13