cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

international bolt on.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Recently got the international friends bolt on. Paid the £10, but can't use it. Each time I go to the page to enter numbers I'm told I need to download Flash 9, when I try I'm told my phone doesn't support it, I have a Nokia Lumia 550. A guru told me I shouldn't need to download anything, but it won't let me phone out to USA. Help please anyone 🙂
Message 1 of 8
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions
Message 4 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

Cleoriff
  • 122371 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous You don't need to download Flash 9 to call the States. Try turning your phone off and back on again and see it it resets and recognises the bolt on....

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks, tried it but still not working. It does show up as active on my bolt on list, just keeps diverting me to payment area?
Message 3 of 8

jonsie
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

You would be better accessing the website from a PC to enter your numbers.

Message 4 of 8

Cleoriff
  • 122371 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Can you make calls to other places? Is the phone working normally for everything else?

Being redirected to payment suggests you haven't got enough funds available and need to top up....

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 8

MI5
  • 143442 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
I'd call CS and ask them to add your numbers for you
http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 6 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thank you for replies. I put an extra tenner on but call to USA took off that although renewal date for I F isn't till sept13th. Will try going thru pc as suggested by Jonsie. Failing that I'll try another Guru. Thanks for the advice 🙂
Message 7 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
All sorted now cheers Jonsie you're a star. Phone screen too small to show things up pc was spot on. Thanks again 😊
Message 8 of 8