cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPad Order o2

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi everyone,

I ordered an iPad through an o2 offer on Monday and was informed it would take about 3 days to arrive.

I've had all my confirmations through and an e-mail saying it will be dispatched and it tells me to look under 'My Orders' in my account however there is nothing there.

Can anyone help me?

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

You should get an email asking you to ckick on links to agree the contract. Once that's done you should get a tracking number and your order should show in My O2. Call customer service for clarification.

Message 2 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
I've already had the e-mails with the document and I agreed to all of them during the process.
Message 3 of 9

jonsie
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

Have you had a tracking number? If not, it's likely to be out of stock. I would call them.

Message 4 of 9

MI5
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions
If this is a new contract they may have set up another o2 account.
CS will confirm this though....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 9

Mark_1980
Level 5: Ponderer
  • 128 Posts
  • 9 Topics
  • 3 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

Have you had a tracking number? If not, it's likely to be out of stock. I would call them.

Yep. This exact thing happened when I ordered mine. Told that it was in stock, promised delivery on a certain date, then told (when I phoned to chase it up) that it was out of stock.

O2's online ordering system is notoriously sh1t, yet O2 continue to deny that anything is wrong with it and continue to mess their customers around.. Sorry to be blunt!

I don't care what rank I am and neither should anyone else.
Message 6 of 9

jonsie
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

It happens all the time, order in good faith only to find its out of stock and you are left chasing your ass....

Message 7 of 9

Cleoriff
  • 122832 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

And all of the problems are caused because O2 do not operate a live stock order system.

If you look at Amazon and order anything they will, if stocks are low ....state 'only 4 left in stock'

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 8 of 9

jonsie
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

O2 live in a world where customers are happy to donate money so that the company can make vast amounts of interest, where they order on a need-to basis, where customers are happy to wait stupid amounts of time to either get what they ordered or get their money back. Utopia exists in O2's boardroom. Time they joined the real world! 

Message 9 of 9