cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

fitbit not delivered

Anonymous
Not applicable
I claimed my fitbit charge that came free with my new phone. I got an email saying it had left the warehouse on 26th but nothing 😕 has anyone else had this?
I have a tracking number in the email but the apps and website make it impossible to track my order. It's like they have forgotten ;( how do i track thi
Message 1 of 11
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144312 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions
Your order will have a tracking link in your My O2 http://www.o2.co.uk/myo2 and also from the email you received.
It can take 14 days from acceptance to delivery so I would expect it any time now.
If you are still having trouble call CS on 202 who will help you track it.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 11
10 REPLIES 10

MI5
  • 144312 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions
Your order will have a tracking link in your My O2 http://www.o2.co.uk/myo2 and also from the email you received.
It can take 14 days from acceptance to delivery so I would expect it any time now.
If you are still having trouble call CS on 202 who will help you track it.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks, the tracking link doesn't appear on my 02. i will try to call them
Message 3 of 11

MI5
  • 144312 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions
Good luck and hope you get it soon.

Currently using:
Message 4 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

So i went on the chat thing 8 days ago and they said that my fitbit would be shipped again. I recieved another email on 12th May saying:

"You'll be pleased to know that your order will be delivered by Royal
Mail, First Class post.

We hope to get this to you by tomorrow, however please allow 2 - 3
working days.

You won't need to be at home to sign for the delivery as we'll post it
through your letterbox."

Nothing... and nothing on the my 02! Do i have to go on the chat thing again? This is getting rediculous, it this a royal mail thing or 02?

Message 5 of 11

Cleoriff
  • 122905 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7468 Solutions

Until you receive it this is the responsibility of O2. Please avoid live chat and give Customer services a ring  202 Contract ....4445 Payg

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

Still havent received my Fitbit despite being reassured last week that one would be received by Friday....not sure what else to do - any (clean) suggestions ?

Many thanks

Message 7 of 11

MI5
  • 144312 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions
http://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain

Currently using:
Message 8 of 11

jonsie
  • 93219 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6975 Solutions

It would be much easier if o2 stopped these promotional gifts and adopted a policy of cheaper phones. Why do customers continually have to spend time and effort to get what's promised.

Message 9 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

Well, after contacting last week I was told that one would be delivered priority in 1 - 3 days....phoned back a week later to find none had been sent as they do not hold the stock ! a workaround was then offered by way of me purchasing and then having my account credited.

Is this standard procedure ?

Thanks is advance

Message 10 of 11