cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cant get through to anyone

Anonymous
Not applicable

Tried to contact retentions team and no answer for 20 minutes, been on live chat for an hour and no-one on there either,,, Are o2 having issues??

Message 1 of 20
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
In that case please circumvent live chat for what your wanting to do.

Have a copy of the deal you've seen so you can present customer services on the phone with it and good luck.

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 20
19 REPLIES 19

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi

Possibly yes and they shut soon at 9pm on the phone lines.

Anything we as fellow customers can help with ?
Message 2 of 20

Anonymous
Not applicable
If you are trying to cancel then live chat can't help you. You will need to call 202 for contract or 4445 payg.

People have been reporting on here waiting times of over an hour to get through to retentions. Best time to call is early morning.
Message 3 of 20

Anonymous
Not applicable

Was trying to upgrade my phone but wanted a better deal than what they were offering as found a tariff with EE that is probably more suitable, waited 20 mins when dialing 202 and got bored but now waited over an hour for live chat

Message 4 of 20

Anonymous
Not applicable
In that case please circumvent live chat for what your wanting to do.

Have a copy of the deal you've seen so you can present customer services on the phone with it and good luck.
Message 5 of 20

Anonymous
Not applicable

thanks, will try tomorrow to get through on the phones,

Message 6 of 20

Anonymous
Not applicable
No worries.

All the best with the deal you've seen. 😄
Message 7 of 20

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144299 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions
O2 won't price match EE so your problem is not solved.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 8 of 20

Anonymous
Not applicable

On hold for an hour on Thursday evening to discuss a better deal than on their website but gave up. 30 mins on Sat morning with web chat when they only offered the same deal so when I asked them for PAC code they said I have to call. Another 40 minutes on hold on the phone by the time they picked up all I wanted to get was my PAC code. 

I have a second contract on O2 that runs out in Sept. I will be moving that away from O2 also when time comes.

Not impressed by their lack of loyalty or the very long time it takes to get through to them. 

Message 9 of 20

Anonymous
Not applicable
To be honest with your experiences you describe no one can blame you wanting to move.

Live chat are supposed to be able to supply a P.A.C Code but they cannot give deals to retain you I believe.
Message 10 of 20