16-07-2012 16:31 - edited 16-07-2012 16:32
Well that gives very little to work on. Right lets try and get a bit more info to help:
1) Have you tried the usual battery pull?
2) Is this a new phone or was it working a few days before?
3) Are calls and texts working normally?
4) Are you on PAYG or contract with the Blackberry bolt-on? Note data enabled is not the same thing as having BIS enabled.
5) If on PAYG, have you topped up and have credit?
6) If on contract, has the bill been paid?
on 16-07-2012 17:55
@sheepdog in "Drilling down" mode!
on 03-12-2012 01:02
You have tried what exactly?
If you have done everything sheepdog posted and it still doesn't work you may have to send the phone off for repair.