cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why is O2's customer support so awful?

Anonymous
Not applicable

I can't speak to anybody - 35 minutes holding on with no response...

I can't raise anyone in the O2 online assistant area...

Is this a mechanism to prevent my request fior a PAC?

Message 1 of 16
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122832 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions
Message 2 of 16
15 REPLIES 15

Cleoriff
  • 122832 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

Sorry you are having problems....A few ways to get your PAC

http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Discussions-Feedback/Obtaining-a-PAC-Code-from-the-O2-Network/m-p/54427...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 16

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23047 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3674 Solutions

It's Monday morning. You would expect the lines to be busy. Don't try to get your PAC via online chat. Speak to someone in Customer Service. 202 from your mobile if you're a Pay Monthly customer.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 3 of 16

Anonymous
Not applicable

Robert I know how you feel. After five years plus with my sons and daughters contracts slowly going to the competition I have now got just 4 months until freedom for myself. I had a query on PAYG with 02......  the web chat was really busy... oh really how unusual.... try later, the phone line was you guessed it really busy try the website, the FAQ's are as always totally useless.... any way after 5 years of this and no improvement infact just rude obtuseness from the "customer service team" ouch managed not to larf even as I typed the word service... I will be free.
Get an unlocked phone... get a deal with the competition.. leave these busy people to their ... whatever they are busy about?... if enough people do it they wont be so busy so win win....
Message 4 of 16

jonsie
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

Waiting times are getting ridiculous now, no wonder people are tearing their hair out.

Message 5 of 16

Anonymous
Not applicable
I can't "speak to someone in Customer Service. 202 from your mobile" for the simple expedient that my mobile has been stolen and I wanted to request a replacement sim. Since the entire O2 Customer service operation (both of 'em I guess) are "busy" I cannot even request a PAC that would enable me to sign up with a rival that still values it's customers...
Message 6 of 16

Anonymous
Not applicable
Unless I've got things awry I rather think that all the alternative avenues to getting a PAC (in the manner you suggest) require me to actually communicate with an O2 operative. Currently, I've more chance of talking with Elvis...
Message 7 of 16

MI5
  • 144204 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions
As you are on a contract, Live chat can issue you with a PAC, if you persist with them.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 8 of 16

Cleoriff
  • 122832 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
Unless I've got things awry I rather think that all the alternative avenues to getting a PAC (in the manner you suggest) require me to actually communicate with an O2 operative. Currently, I've more chance of talking with Elvis...

Then you may have to go back to Live Chat...as long as you aren't a PAYG customer...Sorry but its the best i can suggest. They should have an online PAC code form to complete I think?...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 9 of 16

Anonymous
Not applicable

O2 worst mobile phone company

Message 10 of 16