cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What happened to www.o2.conferencing.bt.com/conferencing/?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Is this service still working? Page always comes up with an error for me, and I haven't found any joy through google slight_frown

Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Toby
Former Staff
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous,

Sorry for the delay in replying and Sorry for any confusion this link has caused. BT used to provide our Group Conferencing facilities but a few months ago we moved this facility across to The Conferencing Centre – it still works the same way, but the URL to register and get set-up is now http://site.teleconferencingcentre.com/o2/ - This is the address we’d recommend using from now on. I hope this information helps and you’re able to make use of Group Conferencing again.

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

View solution in original post

Message 6 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144168 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions

Probably something @Toby could check for you?

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 6

Cleoriff
  • 122813 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

I have just tried the address you gave and it works for me...Took me to this page..(via a google link)

http://static.o2.co.uk/www/docs/enterprise/groupconf-product.pdf

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 6

Toby
Former Staff
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous,

I shall see if I can find out for you now.

Welcome to the community!

Get involved:

Message 4 of 6

jonsie
  • 93181 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

Have you followed the instructions .....

It’s easy to use. And free to   register from your ø Mobile. You only need to register once, and only if you’re setting up the call. For the first time: •  Call  2255, or  92255  if you’re using Mobile Extension. Then key  4  for the operator.   You’ll be given a  PIN  to key in, followed by  #. •  Or you can go online to register at   o2.conferencing.bt.com/conferencing •  Invite colleagues, clients or suppliers by text or email, giving the numbers to join. •  As chairperson, you have complete control.   The conference starts when you join the call. Why ø? Group Conferencing is just one of the ways we can help you increase the effectiveness of your business. And with one bill, one number to call and all your costs reported online through My ø Business, you’ll spend less time on admin and have more time for your business. JAN13 10375.001  WR!GHTS Published in Jan 2013. All information is correct at time of going to print. To join a call: Everyone involved only pays for their part of the call. •  From your ø mobile - call  322, or  9322  if you’re using Mobile Extension •  From your landline or any other mobile - call   07720 322 322 •  From abroad - call  +44 07720 322 322 Key in the chairperson’s mobile number followed by  # and follow the instructions. Once the chairperson joins, you’re off. Group Conferencing is for all our business customers. You can chair a call or dial in from any mobile or landline, and anywhere in the world where you’re able to connect.

Message 5 of 6

Toby
Former Staff
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous,

Sorry for the delay in replying and Sorry for any confusion this link has caused. BT used to provide our Group Conferencing facilities but a few months ago we moved this facility across to The Conferencing Centre – it still works the same way, but the URL to register and get set-up is now http://site.teleconferencingcentre.com/o2/ - This is the address we’d recommend using from now on. I hope this information helps and you’re able to make use of Group Conferencing again.

Get involved:

Message 6 of 6