cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Visual Voicemail

Anonymous
Not applicable

when i started using this service I though great I can see who has left me voicemail and time length of voicemail without having to go into voicemails, excellent but to be honest its a waste of time sometimes it works sometimes it dont if you lose 4G or 3G even now I my phone is connected to wifi and guess what its still not working... i have a bubble on my call icon telling me i have a v.m but in actual fact i dont its my phone telling me this service is not working.... 

This is pointless and a waste of time... i dont know what o2 was thinking with this but they need to fix the glitches and get it working 100% before deployment..... 

Message 1 of 33
32 REPLIES 32

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92905 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

were all learning mobile tech changes more times then the weather always a new app or product in development were always learning but if your passionate then take time to read whats happening in the market like i do... 

Message 22 of 33

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Apologies, my gg sim is in my SP so not tried it and wrongly "assumed" it came as a package.....
and yeah, Jay, just yanking your chain - It's like sending the apprentice for a bag of sparks for the grinder slight_smile
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 23 of 33

Anonymous
Not applicable
I've my head always in the blogs etc and here as a place to learn

You'll also find me in my local high street shops tinkering with the demo models draining the in store staff of knowledge.

I'm sure my partner tries to take me around town away from these shops.
Message 24 of 33

Anonymous
Not applicable

"yanking my chain" or not I have been in this industry for 15 years, if you choose not to accpet me on here thats fine im not going to lose sleep, i will just continue to carry on helping others and doing what i do best and thats solving and helping BUT dont make fun of me, if thats what you or anyone wants to do i suggest u message me directly because its not me thats going to look like a broom stick... think on it... 

Message 25 of 33

jonsie
  • 92905 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

were all learning mobile tech changes more times then the weather always a new app or product in development were always learning but if your passionate then take time to read whats happening in the market like i do... 

You saying I don't?

Message 26 of 33

Anonymous
Not applicable

Jonsie ?? im not getting into an argument with you. if you want PM me..

Message 27 of 33

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Be very careful young man.....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 28 of 33

Anonymous
Not applicable

been a while that I have been called young thats very flattering why thank you slight_smile 

Message 29 of 33

aldaweb
Level 26: Upbeat
  • 1722 Posts
  • 50 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:
Apologies, my gg sim is in my SP so not tried it and wrongly "assumed" it came as a package.....

No worries, we're all better informed now wink

iPhone 14 Pro (O2 ), S23U (EE), iPad Pro LTE (EE), .

Reviews: iPhone-X-first-impressions ¦ Blackberry Classic ¦ Blackberry Z30 ¦ Nokia Lumia 1020 ¦ Samsung S4 Mini Part 1 ¦ Samsung S4 Mini Pt. 2
Message 30 of 33