cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virtual Interview: TU Go, Clip-It, Evernote and other apps!

Toby
Former Staff
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

Hey Everyone,

We’re giving everyone a chance to get your questiona answered about some of the great apps we have in our portfolio- specifically Clip it, Evernote and of course TU Go.

Now’s your chance to post any questions you have here, as the session will start on the 3rd of March and will be live between 1:00 and 2:30pm with Will Fox who is the O2 product owner for all the apps!

We’d love to know what you think about the new TU Go update or if you have any thoughts or questions on what’s next for TU Go in 2014.

To have your question answered, please make a reply post in this thread. Also, if you could write your question in bold font, it will help us to find them easily.

You may not know this but TU Go a year old at the end of February, so it’s a great time to get some info on the future, as well as how the apps work J

This Virtual Interview is made for questions about how the apps work, how they are updated and about the app's future. If you have a technical query with TU Go, please submit a question in the TU Go section, which you can access HERE

So, get asking below!   arrow 4.png
Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 1 of 28
27 REPLIES 27

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions

Just the 1 usual tugo Question

When will TUGO be available to us business customers

iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 2 of 28

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93214 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6969 Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

Are you going to incorporate the ability to use system default ringtones?

Message 4 of 28

Anonymous
Not applicable

1. Since so many users on here have reported issues with battery consumption, why is it like it's the first time every time someone mentions it? Why can't someone follow up on it and why is it so hard to make it work properly on all phones (like, say, skype)?

2. Has anything been done to improve your customer service advisors' understanding of TU Go? Half of them don't even seem to know what it is or what it does.

3. Do you intend to allow calls over 3G/4G instead of only wifi? (e.g. while roaming)

Message 5 of 28

Anonymous
Not applicable
IS it TUGO available on MAC as well. I could not download that apps from my mac.
Thanks in advance
Message 6 of 28

Anonymous
Not applicable

Do you acknowledge the fundamental issues that still exist after one year regarding the basics of sending/receiving calls that many on the forums post about?

If so, can you at least post the 'known issues' list and provide a timeline for resolution?

Message 7 of 28

Anonymous
Not applicable

Have you tested the app's reliability on IOS when a user has contacts both on iCloud and Microsoft Exchange Server? - I am quite sure this issue is what causes my app to constantly crash and why I have had to revert to version 1.1.5 to have anything remotely reliable

Message 8 of 28

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous,

FYI, I have moved your question into its own discussion, and you can find it below:

http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Other-Products-Services/Lend-us-a-quid-question/td-p/632766

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 9 of 28

Anonymous
Not applicable

The latest version of TU Go is a definite improvement for me, an Android user. However, I would like to see further enhancements along the following lines:

The text input area, which now expands to three lines, should expand to the limit of the screen size.

I would like to be able to cut, copy and paste text from an earlier text.

I would like to be able to forward a text.

I would like to be able to send a text to more than one person at a time, including the use of one of my groups.

Keep up the good work!

Hugh

Message 10 of 28