cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VAT bills

Anonymous
Not applicable

I can't seem to find a bill (VAT bill needed) to download anymore? 

Are they there and hiding?

Any advice welcome! 

Message 1 of 14
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143437 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
If you have VAT enabled on your account they should still be there although the process to get them is slightly more convoluted since the "improvements" were made wink
Process explained here http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Other-Products-Services/quot-How-can-I-print-download-a-copy-of-my-bill...
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 14
13 REPLIES 13

MI5
  • 143437 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
If you have VAT enabled on your account they should still be there although the process to get them is slightly more convoluted since the "improvements" were made wink
Process explained here http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Other-Products-Services/quot-How-can-I-print-download-a-copy-of-my-bill...
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 14

Cleoriff
  • 122363 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

A real pity they made it so confusing...(perhaps they didnt want people to claim vat)  Smiley Mad

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 14

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

I often wonder if O2 just want people to move to Business contracts, but Personal customers can need these at times.

No idea why this should be so difficult.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 4 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks all, I have only the option to view a bill, not to download it, and the .pdf that I used to see has disappeared??  Where is there a VAT button to check??

Message 5 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable

Perhaps I should report them to the VAT authorities and tell them that O2 refuse to provide a VAT invoice! 😉

Message 6 of 14

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
If you followed the link above and cannot see a print option there must be something wrong with your My O2 setup, so you need to call CS on 202 to get it looked at.

Currently using:
Message 7 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable

I spoke to them 28th March - twice and for about an hour in total, I was told they were getting loads of complaints about this. I was promised paper bills would be posted but they have not been received. 

I've spoken to them again today at CS - not entirely sure they know what they are doing.. 

I used to be able to download the .pdf's but since the 'upgrade' they are no longer there.. 

Message 8 of 14

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Many have said the same on here but as we cannot access your account it is only CS that can (help) you 😞

Currently using:
Message 9 of 14

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22943 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

If you want to escalate your complaint you can follow this link: http://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain. If you do so, you should include a copy of a letter you send to HMRC, as you suggested you might do. I think that would get O2's attention.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 10 of 14