cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unlatching

Anonymous
Not applicable
Anyone know the code for Sony Xperia Unlatching? 02 sent me one but it didn't work.. Need this phone to work on EE so I can swap with the missus for a bit lol
Message 1 of 55
54 REPLIES 54

Anonymous
Not applicable
That's due to the booze your quaffing in Wantys Bar
Message 41 of 55

Anonymous
Not applicable
Lmao believe me I had thought of it lol... But that'san extra 12 quid a month lmao
Message 42 of 55

Anonymous
Not applicable
Get a giffgaff SIM card and try them out. I had issues using their 3G even though they run in o2's network. Some don't on balance.

Also their 4G tariffs are capped like o2's
Message 43 of 55

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144134 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27604 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
Lmao believe me I had thought of it lol... But that'san extra 12 quid a month lmao

If you're in contract you're stuck with what you've got but look around for alternatives when your contract ends.....

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 44 of 55

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yeah that's what I've been told... Shouldn't ask... But what network is best for data?
Message 45 of 55

MI5
  • 144134 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27604 Solutions
It depends on your location but Three is fastest in my area....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 46 of 55

Anonymous
Not applicable
That's who I was think about tbh... I heard good things about them...and the tariffs ain't to bad either
Message 47 of 55

Anonymous
Not applicable
Check the ones that interest you via payg SIM cards where you live , work and commute.

Message 48 of 55

Anonymous
Not applicable
I usually get them to signal check my areas first before I go ahead with anything
Message 49 of 55

MI5
  • 144134 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27604 Solutions
Which part of the country are you in Danny?

Currently using:
Message 50 of 55