cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Track a Repair

Anonymous
Not applicable

I sent my IPhone 6 off to be repaired, I was told I can track it online I went to check the status of it today but it won't let me log in. Is anyone else having the same isuses? Something to do with the security text on the signing in page.

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi

Have you tried logging in using a different browser? 

Message 2 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi

Have you tried logging in using a different browser? 

Hi, Yes I have and I still get the same messege. I Usualy use Chrome I tried it on Firefox and nothing. 

Message 3 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just tried accessing MyO2 but it just keeps on loading (I am on my mobile)

The site has been bit glitchy lately.

You could try using live chat but I don't find them helpful personally.

Message 4 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Just tried accessing MyO2 but it just keeps on loading (I am on my mobile)

The site has been bit glitchy lately.

You could try using live chat but I don't find them helpful personally.

I have found Live Chat alot more helpful then ringing O2 myself. Yeah I'll try it again in a few hours. 

Message 5 of 10

Cleoriff
  • 122810 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

MyO2 has just loaded for me on my Laptop...using Firefox.  it often glitches at weekends for some people. They tend to do a bit of maintenance work at 'quieter times'

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6 of 10

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

I sent my IPhone 6 off to be repaired, I was told I can track it online I went to check the status of it today but it won't let me log in. Is anyone else having the same isuses? Something to do with the security text on the signing in page.

There was an issue with the security text a while back on the tracking site but I thought it had been resolved.

Might be best to try it again tomorrow and if no luck call CS to report it and ask them to check your repair for you.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 7 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

@MI5 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

There was an issue with the security text a while back on the tracking site but I thought it had been resolved.

Might be best to try it again tomorrow and if no luck call CS to report it and ask them to check your repair for you.

I tried it again today Sunday and still the same. I ill try again tomorrow and see if it will work then. If not then I will contact them about it. 

Message 8 of 10

Cleoriff
  • 122810 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous  Probably best to try again tomorrow the start of the working week and all that...

it should certainly have resolved itself. if not then as you say...ring CS. Let us know how you get on...:smileywink:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 9 of 10

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions
Hi MiniTess_88,

How are you getting on with this today?

Welcome to the community slight_smile
Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 10 of 10