cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Topping Up Without a Postcode

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm currently based in Dublin, but need to top up my O2 UK phone. My credit card is registered to my house here, so I don't have a postcode. Is there anyway of topping up online/by phone that doesn't require a UK postcode? I've tried replacing it with 000000 but that doesn't work either. Thanks, would really appreciate some help!

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
How about someone in the uk you know buys a till voucher and tops your number up or they can go to an O2 shop , give your number and they'll top up your account.

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi

All the fields need to be completed.

Ring customer service on 4445 to see if they can help.

Can you use an ATM or bank app to top up or a till voucher in the interim.
Message 2 of 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143442 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
I don't believe so.... We have many complaints about the restrictions of online top ups and having a UK address 😞
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

Okay, that's what I thought, I just thought I'd check. Unfortunately atm/bank voucher/till voucher top ups sold here are only applicable to 02 Ireland numbers, so that won't work either!

Message 4 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
How about someone in the uk you know buys a till voucher and tops your number up or they can go to an O2 shop , give your number and they'll top up your account.
Message 5 of 5